Chapter 6

Vegas and Prapai went on a mission which needed to be done or their mafia kingdom, as they like to call it would be invaded by a bunch of fucktards, so they were out making sure their house hold was safe.

"Payu, where is Rain?" Kinn asked and then Payu replied, "I'm not sure Uncle. He might be with papa, because they were talking about watching a movie, papa and Rain and Sky they all should be in the lounge."

"Okay then, thank you." Kinn then goes back to his study and informs Vegas that Pete is safe and watching a movie with the boys. Vegas is out on a mission that requires his intelligence and he had Prapai with him because Prapai was a good aim, Vegas needed Prapai to be watch from far away with a sniper so that if his uncle got into danger he could help him escape.

By the time everything went down, Prapai had already taken down 6 guards which helped Vegas do the rest. By the time the mission was finished, they were finally able to go home and relax.

"Baby, I'm back." And Sky got up so quick that he jumped at Prapai and kissed him and wouldn't let him go. Vegas on the other hand, sat down next to Pete who had fallen asleep midway through the movie they were watching and Vegas fell asleep the moment he leaned his head onto Pete's lap. Payu called Rain and he left the lounge and went back to PayU who just wanted to sleep but couldn't without having rain with him and so they cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kinna nd Porche walked to the lounge and noticed that Vegas and Pete were asleep on the couch cuddling and Sky and Prapai were on the deck talking and laughing, Porche then says, "This is the most quietest day ever." And then in a slit second all they hear is, "Just fucken stop okay!" Kinn and Porche look to the hallway and see that two of their bodyguards Arm and Pol are arguing with Kinn' brother Tankhun.

Kinn then says, "Can you three keep it down, Vegas and Pete are sleeping, take your argument somewhere else."

Tankhun and the two bodyguards were a thing but they didn't know it like the rest of them did.

A few hours go by and now everyone was awake, except Vegas and Pete, they were still sound asleep in each others arm on the couch.

"Should we wake them up or they just go into sleep for the rest of the day." Prapai said. And then Rain says, "Just let them be, Pa is exhausted and Papa misses Pa a lot since he went on that mission."

Rain then directs his attention onto Payu, and he says, "Love, can we go out today?" "Only if uncle says we can." Kinn then chimes in, "You can but have two bodyguards with you both at all times, understand." And Rain and Payu say, "Yes uncle." So they left with two bodyguards and were out for the rest of the day, Prapai and Sky had a meeting with a few others people and they were going to be busy at their company, while Kinn and Porche were just going to have a day alone at home, and it looked as though, Pete and Vegas were just doing the same.

< continue to chapter 7 >

Next chapter is going to revolve around one of the couples.

•Sorry for the short Chapter•