Chapter 8

Pete - Morning darling.

Vegas - Good morning my love, why are you up so early?

Pete - I got hungry darling.

Vegas - Well, do you want me to join or are you okay.

Pete - You can join me if you want to.

Vegas and Pete ate food together and talked and did all they wanted to.

Vegas - Can we go back to bed before everyone else wakes up.

Pete and Vegas then heard a noise come from Kinn and Porche end of the house.

Pete - Looks like they are awake, but not ready to leave there room yet.

Vegas - We can do that too, right baby, you're all healed now.

Pete - We can but let me be on top riding you.

Vegas - As you wish my love.

Vegas and Pete went back to their room but they weren't sleeping anytime soon. They were going to indulge each other with a more satisfying action that would be more interesting for them and they could make as much noise as the wanted, because Vegas made sure that their room was soundproof.

Vegas - Are you ready for me, baby?

Pete - Always, my love. Show me what you've got.

Vegas began kissing Pete's neck, leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses down his chest. Pete moaned in pleasure as he tangled his fingers in Vegas' hair.

Vegas - You taste so good, my love.

Pete - And you feel even better.

Vegas' hand wandered down to Pete's arousal, giving it a gentle squeeze. Pete gasped and arched his back, eager for more.

Vegas - Patience, my love. We have all the time in the world.

Pete - I can't wait any longer, Vegas. Please, I need you.

Vegas gave Pete a wicked smile as he slowly entered him, making sure to take his time and savor every moment. Pete moaned and wrapped his legs around Vegas, pulling him in deeper.

Pete - Oh god, yes!

Vegas' thrusts became faster and harder, driving both of them to the edge of ecstasy. Their moans and cries filled the room as they moved together in perfect harmony.

Pete - I'm...I'm gonna...

Vegas - Me too, baby.

With one final thrust, they both reached their climax, crying out each other's names in pure pleasure. They collapsed onto the bed, catching their breaths and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Vegas - I love you, Pete.

Pete - I love you too, Vegas.

As they cuddled together, they knew that this was just the beginning of a lifetime of passion and love between them. And they wouldn't have it any other way.

.

Kinn and Porche finally walk out of their room.

Porche - Babe, is anyone else awake?

Kinn - No my love I don't think so.

Porche - Okay, we'll I'm hungry now babe.

Kinn and Porche went to the kitchen where there were a few dishes meaning someone was awake.

Kinn and Porche made themselves something to eat and had all day to do whatever else they wanted and then Prapai walks to the kitchen.

Prapai - Morning Papa, morning Pa.

Kinn and Porche - Morning son.

Porche - Is Sky still asleep.

Prapai - Yeah Pa, just came out to get him a cup of water for when he wakes up. Do you know if Payu woke up yet.

Kinn - Not yet, I think everyone is still asleep.

Vegas and Pete came out of their room minutes later and were obviously exhausted but they walked to the kitchen, or so Pete tried walking normally.

Prapai - Hi uncles.

Vegas - Morning everyone.

Kinn - oh I see you're in a happy mood.

Vegas - I'm not the only one... Aye, Porche.

Porche - Whatever do you mean Vegas.

Pete - Oh we all know what we did.

Prapai - Yeah okay, I'm going to go see if my baby is awake.

Prapai left the kitchen and they all laughed.

By the time it was close to one o'clock in the afternoon everyone was awake and ready to see where the rest of it would take them.

Payu, Prapai and also Rain and Sky were all headed out to go shopping at the mall, and will be back before 6pm.

Payu - Pa, can we get your card.

Vegas - Why?

Pete hands over the black card to Payu.

Pete - Don't splash out too much now

Payu - Thank you Pa.

Prapai and Sky were already sorted as Porche handed them the black card without Kinn knowing, except, Kinn knew his love full well.

Those four were out and about and within the first 3 hours being at the mall, Sky and Rain went missing.

The bodyguards had lost them after they went to the bathroom and when they went in they couldn't find them in the at all.

Their bags and phones and everything they brought was still in the stalls but they were gone.

Prapai - Turn this fucken mall upside down because we are not leaving until they are found.

Payu calls his parents.

Payu - Papa,,,, Rain.... He .....

Payu couldn't fathom any words so a bodyguard spoke for him.

Bodyguard - sir... sir.... we lost.... we lost.. Sky and Rain are missing.... We have run through the entire mall and we cannot find them. Please sir I think you need to get here fast. Payu and Prapai need all of you here. They are freaking out.

Kinn - Keep them there, we are on our way do not make a move, I will sort you out when I get there understood.

Bodyguard - Yes sir.

.

(sorry for the wait)

< continue to chapter 9 >