Chapter 4

..

Payu - Papa, we know who the mask man was.

Vegas was ready to kill right then and there but Kinn told him not to take action, because he needed to stay with Rain and Pete, he needed to be there for them instead of out their killing this person.

"Porche, is already on it, he and Prapai have already left, Sky has them on intercom, so we have ears on them. They know what to do, they have done this before, just be patient and wait for them to bring him back to the basement."

After a while, Prapai and Porche came back.

But the only thing, Kinn, Vegas, Pete, Rain and Payu see with Prapai and Porche is one of their bodyguards named Ken, Prapai looked pissed and Porche wanted to kill instantly.. "this here is the fucker that made you do what you did." Prapai says to his uncle Vegas and throws Ken onto the ground.

Vegas then questions, "Ken? What the fuck?" Pete looked at Ken and Ken looked at him and in an instant, Pete was up and ready with a gun in his hand, and then he said, "Tell me why I shouldn't just kill you here." "Because I wasn't the one that did it to you, I wasn't the one that drugged Vegas, I wasn't the one that hurt you, it wasn't me, please trust me on this." Kinn then gets up slowly takes the gun off Pete and puts it in the holster of his belt and then covers it with his shirt, Porche looks at his man, and gives a questioning look.

Kinn then says, "You have 10 seconds to tell me exactly who drugged Vegas and who tried getting him to kill the one person he truly loves, you tell me that name now or I give the gun back to Pete so he can finish you off."

Kinn waited, 10 seconds were up and Kinn went for the gun and passed it to Pete, Pete smiled and said, "Any last words?" And then Ken said, "It was Big, he did it, he drugged Vegas that night, he watched Vegas shoot Pete, he did the whole lot. He is the master mind to it all." Pete then stops, and puts the gun down.

Kinn knew Big was up to something but he didn't know it was this.

Big was one of the main bodyguards to Kinn and Porche as well as Payu and Rain, he knew their every move, and now just finding out that it was Big, he became more determined to kill Big once and for all.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKEN KILL HIM!" Vegas angrily said.

But then out of nowhere, a gun had gone off and Ken dropped dead with the gun in his hands, the rest of them wonder how he got the gun but didn't really care for it, one down, one to go and Kinn was already on it.

"Well since he sorted himself out, let go get Big and bring him down." Pete said.

Vegas then looked at his baby and Pete had already put him hand out to let Vegas grab it and the rest of them all went back up from the basement to the lounge.

Kinn then said to one of his trusted bodyguards, "clean down stairs, expose the body and leave no trace, got it." And the bodyguard said, "Yes sir. We are on it."

The bodyguards then exposed Ken's body and did it without a single bit of evidence.

After a while, Big came back to the house with a little worried look on his face and Kinn noticed and said, "What's the matter Big, what's up?" And Big replied, "Oh, nothing sir." And just like that Big went back to guard the house not knowing that he was about to go down. He was about to be caught in action, Big had been a huge part of Kinn's and Porche's world and now he was about to make the stupidest move ever.

< continue to chapter 5 >