Chapter 1

Pete - RAIN BABY, RUN, RUN NOW.

Rain took off like lightning after hearing his papa in law tell him to leave, and the moment he does he doesn't get so far as to bump into a figure he had never seen before, but he had and he looked so scared because when he looked up he saw a gun pointed directly in his face.  

In the distance, Pete yells out, "BABE NO." Pete ran so quickly as he knew that no matter how many times he would yell out Vegas wouldn't hear him and as he finally got in the middle of the gun and Rain, the gun went off, shooting Pete right in the left arm., meaning it was a minor injury that caused a lot of blood loss but when Vegas realized what he did, he immediately helped Pete up apologizing non stop until they were at the hospital where he had gotten the care he needed.

Vegas on the other hand stood in the waiting room not being able to walk his ass into Pete's room, he was pacing around, not knowing what he should say.

Rain - Pa Vegas, Papa Pete wants to see you.

Vegas looked at Rain and cried.

Vegas - I'm sorry.

Rain -No it's okay, you didn't know it was me. It's okay.

Vegas - I'm so sorry Baby.

Rain - Pa, it's okay, come on Papa Pete wants to see you.

Vegas and Rain walk into Pete's hospital room and as they enter Rain walks to his love Payu and Vegas stops at the door.

Pete then says, "Baby, come here. 

Vegas still looking down at the floor says, "I can't."

"Baby, please come to me." Vegas then follows Pete's words as he still looks at the ground not being able to look up at Pete as he knew that he was in here because of him.

Pete finally got a  hold of Vegas's hand in his and all Pete could do was smile because he knew that Vegas was still blaming himself for what happened to him but then Pete says, "Baby, stop blaming yourself, I jumped in front of the gun, I was at fault here, I was trying to save both of you. Stop crying my love, I'm okay, look at me, I'm still here love."

Vegas then finally looks up at Pete and he cries, Pete holds Vegas hand so tight that he knew it was not his fault.  Pete then says, " I'm okay love I'm here in the hospital they will help me I'm okay now don't blame yourself for what I did,  I was only trying to save the both of you I didn't want to see you get put in jail for something you didn't know you were doing and I didn't want to see my son lose the love of his life,  we are ok now please love stop blaming on yourself".

After a little while Vegas ended up being okay, and he climbed into bed with Pete and they cuddled for a while,  Payu and Rain took off back home to where Sky and Prapai would be, as they were guarded by Prapai's parents Porche and Kinn.

Payu and Rain let their Pa and Papa sleep and they would come back tomorrow to check on their Papa Pete.

.

Kinn and Vegas were brought up together and they were somewhat brothers but they were cousins instead, Pete and Porche were just by standers once in a blue moon and it was a time where the life they lived now was never in their shadows before, they lived a civil life where they didn't have to look over their shoulders. Pete was a cafe owner, which is the exact same place he met Vegas, he was Vegas's waiter back then but now they were more than that hand have been for the past 8 years. Porsche on the other hand was a boxer from underground, like a guy who knew what he did was a risky life but other than the boxing he was a bartender at his dear friend bar, he was loved by many but he was professional at his job, but that all changed the night he met Kinn, because other than everyone else Kinn left one small impression on Porsche that drove Porsche insane, to where they are now as a loving and happy couple who have been together for the past 8 and half years now.

During all their lives, Kinn and Porsche as well as Vegas and Pete had been in so much shit that it was just a life they knew would not stop as the Mafia kingdom of which they brought up was their s and their s to keep.

Kinn and Vegas were brought into this world without knowing what their lives would become, but now as they live the life that was given to them they brought better things within themselves.

Kinn and Porche adopted a little boy named Prapai and they adopted him when they realized he no longer had parents and that he was living in the streets alone by himself, they took him in as their own and that's how they became parents. Vegas and Pete adopted Payu whose name used to be Venice but they made his first name Payu and still kept Venice as his middle name, Payu and Prapai  were brought up together as cousins and that's the story of how their family became one.

Payu found Rain amongst a whole lot of people in their high school and he had fallen in love at first sight, everyday for Payu, it wasn't exactly easy to get Rain's trust but he did so every single day until one day Rain confessed his feelings to Payu as well. That is where Payu finally introduces Rain to his parents as his boyfriend and the love of his life. His parents Vegas and Pete were completely thrilled that he found somebody that he could love but who loved him the same. When Vegas and Pete learnt about Rain and Payu, they made sure Rain was protected as much as they protected Payu because they were also Mafia leaders of bangkok and a bodyguard had to be with them constantly if they were out of their home. Payu and Rain were now 20 (Rain) and 21 (Payu) years old and they have been together for the past 3 years now.

Prapai met Sky when Prapai was out for a run with his bodyguard behind as he needed one always because his parents were the Mafia leaders of Bangkok. So wherever he went he had to have protection, but when he came across Sky, there was just something that Prapai knew that no one else did and it was that Sky would be really hard to understand. It took sometime for Prapai to convince Sky to walk with him back to his home and when he finally got Sky up, he saw just how badly hurt Sky was once he stepped into light. When Prapai met Sky they were both 20 (Sky) and 22 (Prapai) years old. Sky was timid and hated touch, he never let anyone near him but the only person he allowed was Prapai, they got to know one another and they did so until one day Prapai told Sky his true feelings for him and that was a year after meeting, when Sky knew about said feelings, he knew that Prapai was the one to ease his pain his nightmares but he knew that Prapai would protect him no matter what, so after all the pondering and the mishaps of things, Prapai and Sky became an item which Porche and Kinn were happy about. Prapai and Sky had now been together for 2 years.

< continue to chapter 2 >