1 -Prologue

What if he doesn't actually belong here? A system error, a character that was originally intended for another game, disappeared between the documents and suddenly ended up somewhere else?

This error in the system that had created him was now calling him, it was calling him and pulling him back from the everyday life in which he was trapped.

It was as if he was stumbling and falling into infinity every time it happened.

What happened? How did it happen?

Leondre had been eighteen years old for exactly two weeks. His birthday surprises were less positive.

He had barely left the class to change between lessons or for breaks when he was dragged to the men's restroom by the guys who had bullied him his entire life. Or at least for as long as he could recall.

"Eighteen years old and you're still stuck in 11th grade, loser." guys from his last year, of course.

"Please let me go." he begged, frightened of what he knew he was about to experience.
"And still just as much of a wimp as me when I was 8. You know our annual ritual." came the contemptuous voice from their leader. There were five of them and he was all alone.

"Don't make such a fuss, Leondre." laughed the brown-haired man and kicked him, forcing him to stumble into a cabin.

It had happened for the first time that day. But not the first time since forever. Though he had to admit it had been quite some time he had seen the inside of a toilet bowl.

Leo could clearly feel the familiar grip on his hair. He was scared, disgusted... The only thing in his head was how he would manage to escape.

However he could save himself from this situation, he didn't know a way that he was strong enough for.

Fear spread through his body. This couldn't happen again. He felt sick from fear, and gradually stopped hearing their mocking words. Because he was numb from fear.

His muscles were numb, his head was pushed down with a jerk, he prepared himself for not being able to breathe, but nothing of what he expected happened.

He began to fall. And he didn't feel bad, quite the opposite, covered in pleasant goose bumps, he landed gently on his feet.

A somewhat strange area stretched out before his eyes. In a light science fiction look, more realistic than in any film, a long corridor stretched out, two unidentyfied guys were fleeing from him.

"Ha, what wimps, if they want to mess with you, then do it properly, right Leo?" an unknown voice rang out next to me.

"Where am I?" Leo looked at him confused, which only made the stanger by his side laugh.

"You're crazy, stop it."

He stared confusedly at the strange face, who was he and why did he know his name? But more importantly, where was he here?

The stranger pulled Leo exuberantly into his arms.

"All the best, my little one."

The dream was already over. Leo sat on the floor in front of the cabin and stared at the wall.

Dry. No one around to laugh at him.

He wondered if he had been unconscious for a long time?

A glance at the clock in the corridor told him that he wouldn't even miss the next lesson if he hurried.

What just happened?

A short introductory chapter.

It's not my first Bam ff, but I've taken my old ones back because they were veeerrrry trashy.

What do you think of this plot that's a bit out of line?