Prologue

Soon after, Agnés discovered that she had inherited all of Frollo's wealth, since his only living relative and younger brother, Jehan, was disowned and was never seen nor heard from again after.  

She also inherited his horse, Snowball, the same one that he was riding the night he murdered her mother 20 years earlier.

One year later, she and Quasimodo had a huge gypsy style wedding in the Notre Dame cathedral.  The whole entire church was filled with gypsy style decorations, clothing, food, and actual gypsies from the Court of Miracles that day.

The archdeacon buried Frollo's charred remains in a remote location, far away from Paris.  No one, not even Agnés, knew where it was exactly.  But it didn't matter to her, since she was never close to her former adoptive father anyways.

When the new Minister of Justice was elected, he made Phoebus his new Captain of the Guards.  He was not one bit evil nor genocidal, unlike his predecessor was.

Phoebus eventually found love and married Madeline, a tightrope artist and former assistant of an evil circus leader, Sarousch.  They had a son together, Zephyr.

She decided to go by 'Esmeralda' instead of Agnés, the name that Frollo gave her the night he came across her, now that she was a full time gypsy and free from him.  She also performed publicly as a dancer, especially during festivals and events.  She was finally living her lifelong dream!

Both Quasimodo and Agnés had two children of their own, one boy and one girl

Both Quasimodo and Agnés had two children of their own, one boy and one girl.  And they lived happily ever after in the Court of Miracles.

The End