Chapter 45 - (S4) School Festival

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot.

-Y/n POV-

Today was Saturday and as you'd expect, we all were prepping ourselves to the upcoming school festival.

Mina: "Midoriya, that's wrong! Put more muscle to it! The "lock" in locking is spelled L-O-C-K! So do it like you're turning a lock..." She makes a demonstration. "...and stop it with a snap!"
Us: "Snap!" We pose.

Not far ahead I could see Mirio sticking his head out from a bush, and I wasn't the only one though.

Izuku: "Oh, Togata-san!" He waved to him.

Mirio appeared to frown a bit and hides in the bush and...
Stick his "cheeks" out from the bush, however, we were met with Eri!

Us: "Eri-chan!"Mirio: "Hey guys, I brought a peach for ya!"Y/n: "I'll pretend he never did that

Us: "Eri-chan!"
Mirio: "Hey guys, I brought a peach for ya!"
Y/n: "I'll pretend he never did that..."

Anyway, me, Izuku, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Ojiro run up to greet Eri.

Y/n: "Hey, Eri-chan!"
Eri: "Y/n-san."

Ojiro: "What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata-senpai?"
Y/n: "That's not his daughter, is the child we save from the Hassaikai Villan Group and all that." Ojiro chill down after that.

Tsuyu: "What lovely clothes."
Ochaco: "S-S-So cute!" They compliment Eri.

Aizawa: "Y/n, Midoriya." Aizawa called us out. "the principal had given permission." Mirio got out of the bush. "In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it."

After he explained, Iida and Mineta also came in to greet Eri.

Iida: "Eri-chan... I see you're from the work study! I'm Iida, nice to meet you!"
Mineta: "I'm Mineta! I hope you look up for me in the future!"

Eri then hides behind Mirio.

Ojiro: "She's kind of shy, right?"
Mirio: "Shy, huh? So, I wanted to take Eri-chan around U.A. Y/n-kun, do you want to come too?"
Y/n: "No need to ask twice! Uh, Izuku-kun, mind you go too?"
Izuku: "I think it's best you two go besides, I still need to practice dancing."

Just then, the dorms door open behind.

Kirishima: "Hey dance team! We want to talk about-- Oh, It's Eri-chan!" He runs next to us. "Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?"
Mina: *hand up* "Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have a teamtime!"