Chapter 47 - (Heroes Rising) Hero Work, Kids and More

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I always knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... but then i forgot.

-3rd POV-

A bright sunny morning at a new location know as Nabu island, the temperature were warm and the people enjoyed the calm and exciting day at the beach along with kids running and playing.

Until two guys most likely perverts decide to have some "action"

Guy: "Hey ladies! Come hang out with us!" He yells getting their attention.
Guys: "Yeah! Yeah!"
Woman: "No, thanks."
Guys: "Don't say tha--

The two took at step foward but then they were pulled back and fall face first on the floor by their feet by a purple ball.

Guy#2: "What the heck?!"
Guy: "It won't c-come off!" They groan trying to get their feet out of the balls.

Mineta: "Are you hurt?" The two woman turn around as Mineta took on ball off his head. "Ladies."
Woman: "Thanks!"
Woman#2: "You saved us!"

The two run to his direction but pass by him and go to Ojiro.

Ojiro: "No, that wasn't me just now..." He said blushing embarrassed.
Mineta: "Down! Look down!" He tried to intervene.

The two woman thanked Ojiro and walk back to the beach, Mineta groans and Y/n walks to his side.

Y/n: "So what harem do you own now Mineta-kun?"
Mineta: "Don't talk to me Y/n..."

Anyway, the thing is, Class 1-A were having actual hero work at the island, details will be explained later.

Shoji: "Asui, Y/n, 70 meters past the rocks! There's two kids drowning!"
Tsuyu: "Kero!"
Y/n: "Roger!"

They jumped to the water and swim their ways to the kids, up the water, Sato was on a boat using two rowing to move him and the boat.
Tsuyu got a kid using her tongue to lift him up the water, she gives the child to Sato but...

Sato: "A-Are you okay?" Sato asked panting and unintentionally making a scary face and that made the kid cry. "Why are you crying?!"
Tsuyu: "Your face's scary..."

Next to them there was another kid and that was Y/n deal to catch it, the kid saw the shark thin move in circles around him, the kid was trembling furiously.
Suddenly two large hands hold his sides and then, a face emerged from the water.

Y/n: "You're okay?" Y/n smiled.

Due to Y/n's overall appearance, the kid didn't responded and was unable to even talk as they stared in horror at him.

Y/n: -_- "I should've expected something like this..."

Back at the shore...
Tokoyami and Sero were keeping the people away from swimming next to the rocks.

Dark Shadow: "Swimming prohibited! Swimming prohibited! Swimming prohibited past the rocks!"

Sero used his tapes to make a sign saying "Off limits"

Sero: "It's dangerous to go past here, so please don't enter."

The people clapped and cheered.