~Worries

Fan's POV:

We both got out of the house, as TestTube closed the door behind us. I was so excited to finally spend today with her! I wonder what kind of things we can do!! I follow beside her as I hold onto her hand, interlocking fingers. I look down at the cement, feeling my face burn up... I guess I'm still not used to this, huh?

"Awhhh... Fan, are you flustered...? It's okay, I'm not used to this either!" She teased me. Ugh, she's just so gosh damn cute, what did I do to deserve someone as amazing as her?...

That's just it. What did I do to deserve her? I mean, I'm just a average, normal guy. What is it that she sees in me? The tension is starting to get to me and I worry... I don't understand this- why am I loved by her? Did I ever deserve this? If we never met I would have been a loner! I just think I'm better off by myself... And I might have to! What if she doesn't like me anymore after a while!? What if she hates me for something I accidentally do!? WHAT IF SHE LEAVES ME AND NEVER COMES BACK!? WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T LIKE AND SHE LEAVES!?? I CAN'T RISK IT! BUT WHAT IF I DO NOTHING THAT IT MAKES HER BORED AND LEAVES!? WHAT IF... WHAT I—

"...Fan? You've been awfully quite, is everything okay?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look up at her, sweating like crazy and my face is a bit red.

"Huh? Y-Yeah! I'm fine! Everything is great Testy!"

She looks at me and tilts her head, raising an eyebrow

"Fan, I know you're lying, I know you to well as a friend and your usual therapist- heh, to know that something is up. So please tell me the problem!"

I squint my eyes a bit, nervous and scared of telling her. I look to my side, trying to avoid her face as much as possible so she doesn't see my reaction. After another minute, she cups my cheek and makes me turn my head towards her.

"You don't wanna tell me? Alright then, I'll just have to get it out of you..."

She smirks, before leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. At first I was confused and a bit flustered, but then I realized something, and try to push away.

"TESTY!! WE'RE IN PUBLIC!! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE DOING EMBARRASSING STUFF OUT HERE!"

She smiles deviously, looking at me as she wraps both of her arms around my neck, making me blush even more

"I know! That's why I'm doing it, to get you to speak up! So, you could tell me now, Orr... I'll keep kissing you, more passionately by the second if you don't tell me!"

"Wha- That's so not fair!!" I grumble, still blushing a bit. I don't want to tell her, even if it could help... I just don't want her feeling bad for me, since I hate seeing her sad and worried! "Do it! I don't care how many times you will try, but you won't get it out of me!" I shouted, but only so she can at least hear me. I definitely shouldn't have said that- this is gonna be so embarrassing...

"Hm, challenged accepted..." She smiles, keeping one arm around my neck, and the other one on my cheek. After a few seconds, she finally leans in and starts to kiss me.

At first I didn't mind much, feeling myself melt into the kiss and forgeting we're even in public. But after a while she started kissing me more passionately and I started getting flustered- Surely this wouldn't get any worse, right? Who am I kidding this feels amazing...

After a minute she pulled me back, breathing heavily and sweating a bit. This caused me to blush intensely and look away...

"T-Testy! Stop making me flustered! I'll tell you if you stop, okay!?"

She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek again before pulling back and crossing her arms, waiting for an awnser.

I sigh in defeat, as I explain my current thoughts and worries...
"Testy, I'm scared that I'll lose you... I don't know what I did to deserve you and I don't know why I'm thinking this! I just feel like I would be a loner if I didn't meet you in the first place, and been all sad in lonely... What if you got mad at me and we split up!? What if we don't become friends anymore!? What if we fight!?? I'm- I'm sorry I've been acting like this, please don't be mad!"

I close my eyes, scared at what she would react to it. I feel her put both if her hands on my shoulders, so I open my eyes to see her smiling at me.

"Oh Fan you goober! I would never leave or hate you! You're the sweetest and kindness person I know and I will always lo-

She pauses for a second, blushing a bit.

"Ah- Sorry, I just remembered that we're not really in those types of boundaries yet... Saying that word... But still you're a great pers—"

"Testy..."

"Yeah...?"

"It's okay, I love you too..."

She smiles, and hugs me tightly. I'm glad I could make her feel like this, and I'm glad we're... We're...

Wait a second...

Did we ever make it official...?

_______________________________________

HEEEYYYYYYY WHAT'S UP GUYSSSS!!!!

IM SO BORED AND IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HELP MEEEEE...

PLEASE IF YOU GUYS COULD THINK OF SOMETHING TELL ME HERE OR IN CONVERSATIONS-?

I NEED TO KEEP THIS STORY ALIVE AND I NEED INSPO GRWAAHHHH

ANYWAYS I NEED AT LEAST 1000 WORDS HERE SO YEAH- IMA JUST KEEP SAYING STUFF

GRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅💥💥💥💥‼️‼️‼️🔥🔥🔥

IM PANSEXUAL AND A DEMI-GIRL EGNSJSGSJAKAHSHAJ ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Okay I got enough words bai pookies and GIVE ME IDEAS 👹👹‼️‼️

1030 words, Yipeee!!! :D