𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 | 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛

╔══*

╔══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Donuts & Eights

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Under the night, N-27 navigated the city's labyrinthine streets on her motorcycle, her red hair dancing in the wind like flames flickering in the dark

Under the night, N-27 navigated the city's labyrinthine streets on her motorcycle, her red hair dancing in the wind like flames flickering in the dark. The hum of the engine provided a steady rhythm to her thoughts as she made her way towards her destination—a small haven named Griddy's Doughnuts.

As she approached the café, the inviting aroma of freshly baked goods and brewed coffee wafted through the air. She parked her motorcycle with ease and stepped into the warmth of the cozy establishment. Behind the counter stood Agnes, the woman in her pink uniform, her face lighting up at the sight of the regular customer.

"Evening, Agnes. What's good tonight?" N-27 greeted, her voice carrying a hint of weariness tinged with anticipation.

Agnes smiled warmly. "Ah, if it isn't our midnight rider! The apple fritters are just out of the oven, dear. Would you like your usual coffee latte as well?"

"You know me too well," N-27 replied with a grateful nod. "Fritter and latte, please."

Agnes bustled about, preparing N-27's order with the familiar efficiency of someone who had spent years serving the late-night crowd. As N-27 settled into a corner booth, she savored the warmth of the fritter and the robust flavor of her coffee, letting the comforting ambiance of the café soothe her senses.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Five surveyed the kitchen, rummaging through containers. Allison strode in wearing a black dress, her gaze fixing on Klaus, who lounged with an electric guitar.

"Where's Vanya?" she queried, approaching Klaus. "Oh, she's gone," he replied casually.

"That's unfortunate," Five remarked, carrying a container to the table. "Yeah," Allison agreed, shooting him a questioning look.