IT'S COMPLICATED

"What the hell" I said after watching the scenario in front of me Jungkook taehyung Jimin sam jeonghan Mingyu,

all of them laying here and there in the entire hall.

I slowly step down from the stairs still looking at them cluelessly! They all are sleeping! And as I know except my room this house still has 3 rooms remaining as it is pretty much decent in size what was the need to just Create a mess here !!

I went near sam whose neck was hanging through the sofa while the rest of the body was on the sofa

Emelia:"sam! Get up!" She moved a bit but didn't wake up I moved my gaze and saw Jungkook was sleeping near the dining table his head was about to Hit on it. I quickly rush to his aid as I put my hand under his head but due to that I drop a glass which falls down and its sound makes him awake!

Jungkook: what are you doing to me!!

Emelia: huh?

Jungkook: why are you taking my advantage in this condition!!

Emelia:what!!(I quickly remove my hand from his head but he grabs my hand again)

Jungkook: i ask what were you doing!(smirk)

Emelia:your head was about to Hit the table so came to your aid!!

Jungkook: I don't know why I am unable to trust you!! (Smirk)

I hiss in annoyance as I chose to avoid him and went to Sam to wake her up!

Jungkook:ah my head! Hé head down on the dining table feeling the dizziness of the alcohol!At last finally I was able to wake them up! They all sat holding their head !

Jungkook:hey listen! Do one thing ! Get us lemon water! Only that will help!! He asked me with an annoyed face. I felt Like splashing a glass of water on his face! Why does this guy always show arrogance to me!

But I also want this mess to be clear from my house I gave up and went in the kitchen! I gave each one of them a glass of lemon water

After a while when they all got fresh up and were pretty normal,everyone settled down for breakfast prepared by miss annie! She is the maid working here as Sam and I Are college going

people we can't manage house food and study all together so she is the house help here!

Thank god she came once they all woke up and went in different rooms to get freshen up! Otherwise the sight I got to see first thing in the morning I swear nobody wants to watch that!!

Now tell me what was all that!! I sternly asked sam and in defence Jimin started saying "We went to a club and we were so drunk that we couldn't drive further so we ended up staying here!"

But there are rooms out there At least you guys could have had a proper sleep on the bed!! I continued while they were busy with their breakfast as if it were no big deal!

Oh cut the crab girl! What's gone is gone! leave us in peace! Said Jungkook with his most

irritated face ever! I swear I hate all of Sam's friends but this guy is special in that list!! I sigh while I sit next to taehyung "Morning melz" Well I don't wanna answer him either but at least he always behaves well with me!

Morning I said !

Time skip!

Really! All of them crashed in your house like that! (Of course what else I am saying)