THE FIRST IMPRESSION

Jungkook give me Atleast one chance I won't disappoint you! Said a girl seductively while placing her hand around Jungkook's neck!

I don't think so you have got that fire in you! Said Jungkook with a smirk while he placed his hand on her waist!

Should I show you than? Ask the girl while moving more close towards his place

Yes please! He said while closing his eyes their lips just about to touch

Jungkookah! Listen!! Scream Mingyu from far the girl flinch and Jk role his eyes in annoyance he came close 'please excuse us for a while he asks the girl making a face who looks at Jk for his response and he nod his head towards her.

Jungkook: what Mingyu!!! He asks with irritated tone!

Mingyu lean closer towards his ear Jk furrow's his brow

Mingyu:that bitch is dating xavier miller! Don't mess with him by doing all this!

Jungkook: really! He ask in whisper

Mingyu: yes !

Hearing this his smirk got wider and he showcase his Bunny smile to Mingyu!

what? Asks a confuse Mingyu

Jungkook:how will it seems? Xavier miller's girlfriend cheating on him by kissing a guy infront ofthe entire college?? He asks with a Most evil smirk

Mingyu:no way Jungkook! You are not doing that!

Jungkook: you should have not told be that than!!

He wink at him and hold the girl's hand

Jungkook: I'll let you serve me tonight but before that... kiss me infront of the entire college! Tell me Are you on??

Anything for that steamy night with you! He smirk and look back at Mingyu who just shook his head

He takes the girl in exact centre of the college! Ladies and gentlemen! A few students hear him and since he was not audible from far looking at few students the other came close and little by little all eyes were on him!

Those who remember my victory in boxing over xavier miller few days back... here is a treat for that!!! And with saying that he pushed the girl towards him and started kissing her the entire crowd gasped seeing this and started gossiping and literally shocked at what was happening in front of them.

He pullout from the harsh kiss and wasted a few time waiting for the news to gets in xavier's ear ! And it did! Off course it was the biggest hottest news of the day' Xavier miller's girlfriend kissed his biggest enemy jeon Jungkook in-front of the entire college!

Meanwhile! Emelia and Sam arrived in the college and they saw a huge crowd foamed in the centre of the college.

What is happening here? Asks a confused emelia to Sam who was as clueless as her.

She puts her Lower lip out and bend down trying to figure out exactly!
They got off the car! Hey what's happening here? Ask sam to one student

Jungkook is kissing xavier's girlfriend!
Oh fuck! With saying that sam rushed ahead leaving Emelia alone.

Emelia: is somebody gonna tell me what is exactly the matter ? She asks herself to try to look in front.

As she reached in front she saw Jungkook with a medium to dusky skin tone girl who was wearing black bralet top with the tight brown mini skirt her cleavage and back were clearly exposing and there comes another guy towards them who was pretty much taller than Jungkook

Xavier :what I hear is true or not!!

Jungkook: what do you think? A smirk plastered on his face!

Xavier: how dare you Jungkook!!He held his collar Jungkook did the same ready to brawl