CH:1 - NEW CITY

Author POV

What is wrong with this guy!!! Said an irritated Samantha aka Sam! A red hair dyed neatly as if she had just done it a few days back. Wearing a pink crop top over navy blue ripped jeans walking in a to and fro motion at the airport probably trying to call someone who is not picking up her phone !!

She dialed another number and luckily it got received! 'Jimin! Thank god at least you picked up!'

What happened Sam? All good?? Ask Jimin from the other side!

I am at the airport where is Jungkook?That brat promised to pick me up from the airport! I am waiting and he is nowhere to be seen neither picking up my call!!!

Don't worry I am coming! Just hold on!! Said Jimin before hanging up the call and rushed towards the airport. After a while he reaches the airport where he can easily spot his not so girly friend  because of her shiny red hairs !

Hey! What's with the hairs? asks Jimin almost cracking up seeing her

Sam:aren't they good ?

Jimin:they are terrible! But unless you are happy with it! Your choice at the end of the day!!

They exchange a few talk and Jimin remembers something 

Jimin: where is your cousin? You told that she is coming with you?

Sam: she got late for the flight! So she missed it! But she has taken another which is of tonight. 

Jimin nod his head and before he could speak ahead his phone rang he saw the caller id and showed it to Sam who just rolled her eyes and Jimin chuckled before picking up the call and put in on speaker.

Jimin! Listen! Sam is coming today go pick her up! I am late I have just woken up. Said Jungkook in his most sleepy voice as if he is still in half sleep!

Sam: thank god At least you remember!!!

Jungkook: oh! You are with him! Good! I gotta sleep more bye ! See you at the college!! Before Sam and Jimin could say ahead he already hung up the call leaving words stuck in sam's throat!

Sam: this man! I am telling you. They both sighs and leave from there.

At the excellence academy..

Students roaming here and there in hallways filled with gossiping ,giggling and clapping of students as if the chirping of birds! A big open ground featuring a small ground in it which is usually filled with freshly blossomed love between couples of this college which also have swings and benches making it a perfect romantic environmental space. The background of the college is hotness alert! As it has a football ground only for those boys who have attitude, gratitude and passion for the game. Clearly a place not suitable for nerds or book wormes!!

In the same football ground itself sitting a bunch of people manly features the Hot and handsome faces of the college 

'I was almost screwed on him! I swear Mingyu saved him from getting his ass beat up from me.' Said an annoyed Kim taehyung,who was also the son of the college trustee!

'You should let that happen Mingyu. I was dying to see that' Said another boy after taking a puff of his cigarette wearing a balenciaga white tshirt over dark blue pants with white Nike sneakers and a Cartier watch which is loose in his fully painted tattooed hand.

Atleast we could have seen what Kim taehyung has in his dick to beat the man his sister is madly in love with! He continued with a chuckle and a wink to jeonghan who was eagerly waiting for taehyung's response!