Chapter 1 - Born

In a hospital corridor of a city in Sicily, screams could be heard by a woman giving birth in the LDRP room along with her husband while her sons along with some bodyguards were waiting for her delivery to be done safely as there were some complications.

"Ahhh" the women shouted.

"Ma'am please try to push harder." the nurse requested as she was getting tired

Her husband came and her hand rubbed it.

"Bella, please don't lose hope. I swear this will be our last child. Please try harder." At this time he had hopes to have a baby girl after having 5 sons.

"You better stay on your promise and never touch me again. I hate you, Leo." She shouted to her husband while digging nails in his hand. But he couldn't care less as his main concern was his wife's health.

"I promise you, Bella. But please try for me and your sons. Please" He requested her who was holding his hand very tightly.

"Ahhhhh" that woman shouted very loudly last time.

Meanwhile,

Outside the room, a boy was moving continuously back and forth in tension as he wanted to know what was happening inside the room to his mother.

"Mas please stop moving you are making me dizzy." his brother said who was taking care of the youngest twins.

"Gio how can you be so calm knowing that our mother is in danger," Mas said standing in front of Gio.

"She is not in danger you idiot. She is bringing our sister into this world." the eldest one who was silent spoke getting tired of his two brothers who were disturbing him from keeping calm.

"How do you know it will be a sister?" Mas asked.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling that this time it will be a girl." Sandro said unsure.

"To be true. I also always wanted a sister for whom I would love us like mama loves us." Mas said.

"It's not like I don't want a sister but I would love the baby the same no matter if it's a boy or girl," Gio said in motherly affection.

"Wen will mama bling our sistel?" Gio looked down only to see the twins who were sleeping on his lap had woken up and heard their conversation. (When will mama bring our sister?)

"Soon babies" Gio answered Enzo's question.

Later they looked at the room where their mother was taken as the red light above the room turned off indicating that the emergency for which they came was over.

A few minutes later, their father came with happy tears while the twins came and hugged their dad.

He smiled, hugged them both and later left only to see the questioning gaze of his 3 eldest sons as they wanted to know what happened inside. Where is their mom? And why was he crying?

He smiled and called all of them near him while he crouched down to meet their height.

He forwarded his both hands while each of the sons kept their right hand in his big hand.

He had tears in his eyes along with a smile when he told or you can announce to his sons that-

"We will now have a baby girl in our family!!"

"Means?" little Enzo asked with confusion on their face which was also seen on his twin's, Dom's, face.

While the three eldest stood in shock as their wish came true.

Their father chucked a little at his twin's cute face and picked both of them up. Each one on each hand.

"Means you have a baby sister and you have become big brothers!!" He clarified to the youngest ones.