Chapter 7 - Real Family

Flashback

Mahendra went to attend to his guests when he saw Leonardo with his son coming near them.

"Hello, Mr. Rossi. Are you guys okay?" Mahendra asked worriedly yet with a stern voice seeing Leo's condition who had plaster on his hand and one leg injury.

"Hello, Godfather. We're good. We need to talk to you." Leo nodded a little and said while looking at his son who gave him a reassuring nod making him look at Mahendra again who nodded to continue.

"Privately." Mahendra nodded and gestured them to follow him but frowned hearing his words.

"Call your sons and grandsons too." having some questions in his mind he nodded ignoring them and went to call them.

When they all came Leo and Mas followed them not before looking at their daughter who was talking with others smiling happily.

They settled down along with others in Mahendra's office in their house.

There was a silence for a minute which was broken by Ranjit.

"What happened, Mr. Rossi? Why did you call all of us and how is your health?" hearing this Leo straightened his posture and gave a small nod saying, "We're good Mr. Singhania. We wanted to talk to you all about an important matter."

"About the deal, we could have talked later, first you need to recover." Raghav said thinking it was about the business.

"We didn't want to talk about business or deal." hearing Mas others frowned.

"We wanted to talk about Aria."

As soon as the words left Mas's mouth everyone stood up while Arnav marched at him taking long strands but was stopped by Karan who held his wrist and shook his head signaling him not to take any action.

"Today-"

Mas explained to them what had happened today at the hospital, the accident and the reports.

"-and from the blood tests we got to know that Aria is our real daughter and my real sister."

Mas said only to get a punch by Arnav who escaped from Karan's grip and marched towards him in anger but got pulled by Vikram and Jai who tried to calm him down.

"That's not possible" Ranjit said.

"She was found at an Indian orphanage. How the fuck did she come to India then?" Raghav asked.

"When she was almost 11 months old she was kidnapped by Italians." Leo said in a cold voice making everyone silent.

"Proof" Mahendra said with a rage in his eyes and cold voice while Mashanded him a file which he was reading carefully while others were looking at him with questioning gaze to know if it was true or not.

Mahendra sighed and kept the file down after a minute with disappointment and said, "It's true."

"We want to take Aria back."

As soon as these words left from Leo's mouth Ranjit marched towards him fuming in anger but did nothing and said each word in rage while looking into his eyes, "We. Will. Not. Let. Her. Go. With. You"

They both were looking at each other as if they were ready to jump at each other and have a fight but looked at Mahendra who cleared his throat and said authoritatively, "Everyone sit down first."

Hearing this everyone took deep breaths trying to calm down and get back to their place, taking their seat and looking at Mahendra who was thinking something.

"We will send Aria to you."

Everyone looked at him with widened eyes except Leo and Mas whose shoulders slumped in relief at his decision but again looked at him with a frown hearing, "Only if you agree to our conditions." he began thinking about it but still nodded.