Characters

Aria Singhania/Rossi, 17

She is an ambivert by nature. She hates violence but can't see an innocent getting in trouble. She respects the ones who give her & trusts the one who earns it. Loves to learn new things and is quick to grasp. Loves her family and can do anything for them. Loves to read books and dance. Has two bestest-friends. The only girl in the Singhania family.

She doesn't know that the family she is living in isn't her real family.

She is also the only girl in the Rossi family but she doesn't know it.

THE SINGHANIA'S (INDIAN MAFIA FAMILY)(Aria's adopted family)

Mahendra Singhania - Grandfather of Aria. Husband of Anjali. Has two sons, Ranjit and Raghav. Loves his only granddaughter the most but also loves his grandsons equally. Called 'Daddu' by Aria.

Is also the 'Godfather' or 'Ex-boss' of the Indian Mafia.

Anjali SinghaniaGrandmother of Aria. Wife of Mahendra. Has two sons, Ranjit and Raghav. Loves her grandchildren equally but pampers her granddaughter the most. Called 'Daddi' by Aria.

Knows about the mafia business.

Ranjit Singhania - Father of Aria. First son of Mahendra & Anjali. Husband of Anika. Has three children, Karan & Arnav (the twins) and Aria. Is head over heels for his daughter and can do anything for his family. Mostly saves his daughter from getting scolded by his wife. Called 'Baba' & 'Jit' by Aria.

Is also the 'Boss' of the Indian Mafia.

Anika SinghaniaMother of Aria. First daughter-in-law of Mahendra & Anjali. Wife of Ranjit. Has three children, Karan & Arnav (the twins) and Aria. Loves all her children equally but never lets them get spoiled. Called 'Maa' & 'Anu' by Aria.

Knows about the mafia business.

Raghav Singhania - Uncle of Aria. Second son of Mahendra & Anjali. Husband of Meera. Has two children, Jai and Vikram. Loves all the children but mostly Aria is the only girl and also spoils her by taking her out. Called 'Kaka' & 'Raghu' by Aria.