Chapter 4 : Favor

"What is it that you need to say?" Leng inquired. 

"I assume I'm the lord of Silvermere?" Ohm inquired, teasingly. 

"My fault. Acknowledge my apology," Leng said, bowing. 

"It is fine. After all, you are the queen of this realm.." Ohm smiled teasingly. 

"Do you need to say this?" Leng inquired impatiently. He likes it when Ohm says something like it, but doesn't show it. He is concerned about the potential of being overly obsessed with Ohm. 

"No. I need to inform you that we are going to Emberfall Realm as a result of Joong's return. Do you understand what I want you to do?" Ohm stated truthfully.

"You know everything. I know Dunk didn't tell you anything. However, Joong did, and I did, correct? Then how did you assume Dunk would agree to go? 

"However, you also know about joong and his helpless situation that time then, at that point, I begg you to educate Dunk." 

"You know what your brother prefers not to hear the name. It hurts him. He can't move from the past, and I don't think he ever will," Leng remarked regretfully. 

"Furthermore, we need to make them clear their misconception," Ohm went on to say. 

"I couldn't say whether I could cause him to concur or not." Leng looked down. Ohm holds his hand 

"Please, you must make it happen. I begging to you, mylove, my queen, mu everything. " Ohm spoke with puppy eyes while rubbing Leng's back hand with his tumb.

"What's wrong with you? Someone could see us," Leng said, looking around. 

"Let them, it's my place, and we are not a thing, or you think that we should be?" Ohm demanded 

"You are just too much. Stop joking." Leng rolled his eyes.

"I didn't joke. I'm serious that I love you." 

"Whatever." 

"If it's not too much trouble, will you do me the favor?" 

"I need something in return," 

"I will give you everything, even my life," 

"I shouldn't bother with that. I really need your permission to take Dunk to my house for once," Leng stated sheepishly.

"I will concede it in the event that you make him concur," 

"Think he have proactively concurred." Leng spoke with absolute assurance. 

"Many thanks to you. I'll be leaving immediately, and I'll tell the gatekeepers to take you home. Ohm kissed Leng's cheek and then went. 

Leng holds his cheek and smiles. Because he is shy, his face is a faint red. He closed his eyes and covered his face with his palm. He is madly in love with Ohm. However, he never informs him.

*  

"What are you asking for?" After reading the letter, Dunk inquired. 

"I need to go, obviously, and furthermore, I think you four should come," Ohm went on to say. 

"I can't come, Hia. I have a significant job to complete. I can't come with you all." Dunk saod trying to convince 9hm that he can't go.

"You should come, Dunk. Uncle Earth himself sent the letter." 

"I know, hia, but I can't," Dunk said. 

Gemini said, "Don't force him if he doesn't want to." 

"Then, as you please, nong, but think about it once more." Ohm left the place. He knows Dunk needs some time.

"What is bothering you, Hia?" Gemini enquired. 

"You know, right? You understand why I'm not going. I'd rather not face him," Dunk said. 

"Hia. You know, you should have read the letter P'Joong sent." Phuwin explained.

"I don'tunderstand what you said," 

"Track it down yourself, and you should come. Just for uncles and P'Pond." Phuwin headed for the outside. 

He knows all the truth. He tried to tell Dunk, but Dunk totally refused to listen about Joong. He supports Joong and also understands the need for Joong, causing the tragic scene.

While knowing everything, Gemini is quite the opposite of Phuwin. He is just mad at his most lovely cousin cause he hurt his own brother.

"Hia, please forget about him. We should play," Gemini stated.

"I would love to. However, I am sleepy. " Dunk provides a cause.

"That's OK." Gemini responded, "We will play, you can sleep," and Dunk walked to his bed.