Chapter 14 : Miss

So that is what that is what it is. I tried to contract you. However, every time you deny, "Joong said nearly got teared up.

"I don't know what to say more. I should have talked to you before leaving," Joong added.

In between his sobs, Dunk said, "I know I should have listened to Hia just for a moment; then we shouldn't have suffered."

"It's not our fault. It was me. I shouldn't have hurt you. I shouldn't use you to reduce my heat. I'm sorry." Joong said between his sobs.

"Dunk?"

"Khab,"

"Will you allow me one more opportunity to make you mine?" Joong asked

"Give me a chance to make you mine," Dunk responded, wiping his tears.

"I'm now yours."

"I was so afraid, and I thought I lost you." Dunk said

"How can you think that? I have loved you since you were born. I loved you the second I saw you."

"Allow me to make you mine," Dunk said. Joong gestured and embraced him.

"You should get changed," Dunk said.

"Let me stay like this for a minute." Joong broke the embrace following a couple of moments and got changed into a nightrobe. He saw Dunk lying on the bed

"Sleeping?" He inquired. Dunk isolates his arms, and Joong snuggles him.

"I truly miss you." Joong kissed his neckbone.

"I miss you more. Your hug, your touch everything."

"Sweet dream love." Dunk kissed his hair and shut his eyes.

*

"Hia is really leaving?" Gemini asked with a pout.

"Khab. Hia, have some work." Ohm, embrace Gemini.

"Can you do me a favor?" Dunk is hurrying to Ohm with a crate from higher up.

"Slowly Dunk. You could fall," Ohm said, stressed.

"I'm not a kid." Dunk pout

"Whatever, could you please give this to Leng?" Dunk inquired

"How might I? You won't be there, then, at that point, he won't come." Ohm, attempt to act innocent

"Hia, don't try to be innocent. Everybody knows you will go to see him." Dunk-feigned exacerbation

"Who is Leng?" Mix asked tesingly

"My friend," Dunk answered.

"Who is to Ohm?" Earth asked in a serious tone.

"They like one another," Joong said.

"Huh?" Pondphuwin and Geminifourth shouted

"What?" Ohm asked, confounded

"Since when does he like you?" Phuwin inquired

"I don't know." Ohm answered

"Who likes who?" Their grandmother entered the castle in the wake of completing her meeting with the realm.

"Ohm loves Dunk's friend," Mix said.

"Gracious. Who is he? Is he a ruler?" She inquired

"Umm...He..." Dunk was about to say no.

"Mom, don't worry, Ohm will choose the best," Earth said.

"Best? What if he is not a king or prince? Ohm just can't like anyone," she said angerly.

"I'm getting late." Ohm, switch up the conversation.

"How about we go? I will send you off," Joong said, and everybody went along with him without Earthmix and their grandma.