Chapter 6 : Heat cycle

Dunk entered the room after a long run. He is so exhausted. He ran after Pond because of nothing, and now he is regretting. He inhaled after getting into the room. His mind was filled with someone's smell. He starts to lose all his control over himself. His mind started to fall hot. Dunk pulled himself together.

"Isn't it Joong's smell?. How can the smell be so strong? Is he in his heat? How can he be? You are talking like you know his heat cycle date?" Dunk talked to himself. He tried not to inhale the smell.

Joong entered the room. He is totally red, like he is burning.

"It's not good," Dunk thinks.

"What are you doing here?" Joong asked in a hoarse voice.

"What do you mean? I always stay in your room whenever I come here," Dunk replied confusedly.

"Share the room with Pond or go to a guest room. I don't want to hurt you," Joong replied, trying not to look at Dunk and smell his pheromone.

"What to hurt me? You are in your heat, right?" Joong nodded.

"Haven't you taken your medicine?" Dunk asked, worried.

"I..." Joong starts to lose control over himself. Dunk looked at him when Joong started to come closer. Dunk can imagine what is going to happen. He can go outside but he can't. He hears his mind tell him to help Joong. He doesn't want to leave his love like this. But he can't do that. He has to leave still; he can't move. He can't help himself.

"Dunk, you know how much I love you?" Joong wisphers to Dunk.

"I..."

"You... are driving... me crazy." Joong kissed his ear. Dunk starlet.

"I love you,"

"I know."

"Not as a friend, you know, not even as brother." Joong kisses his cheek and moves to his lips. He looks at Dunk's eyes, which are not scared but shocked and happy. which are delighting. He slowly moves to Dunk's lips, which makes him feel something weird.

He slowly connected their lips. Dunk moves his hand to his neck and hugs him. Caressed his hair lightly. He felt butterflies in his stomach. His knees feel like shaking.

Joong pulled him closer and then pulled him up. Dunk warps his leg around his waist. Joong took him to the bed and laid him down. Joong knows his hands are shaky because he knows he is going to do what he always wanted to.

Joong quickly throws off his clothes and moves to Dunk. He pulled the tie to the head and threw it. He unbuttoned the pants.

"Raise your ass a little," Joong ordered to dunk. He did as he ordered, even being scared. Dunk helped Joong.

Joong pushed his one finger into Dunk's love cannel.

"Ah Ah," Dunk moaned loudly. It's his first time. Joong ignored the loud moan and pushed two fingers together. Joong already lost all control of himself. He just knows he wants his love of life to be his.

Dunks eyes filled with tears. The tear stopped at the corner of his eyes. He bites his lips. Without permission, Joong pushed him inside Dunk. Joong is not feeling anything, not caring for Dunk. Because of the heat, he is out of his mind.

For the first time, Dunk felt nothing, but he soon felt his canel torn. Dunk moan out loud. He felt like everything was ripped off his body. Joong started to move. Dunk already understands Joong's loss of all control.

"Joong, please. Slowly," Dunk cried out. Ignoring him, Joong does that more hardly.

"AaaAhhhh~~~ Yghnmn~~~ "Dunk" dunk moans harder. Joong pulled his one leg and placed it on his shoulder like a yoga leg. Dunk feels his stomach is going to explode.

Joong changed the position and turned Dunk back again and pushed himself into Dunk. Dunk holds the bedsheet tightly and hides his face in the pillow.

"Ahhh~~~hhhhah~~~" ugmnhgmbyhmg" Dunk moand making Joong savory. His face is red. Tears are falling from his eyes. The roon filled with their smell, filled with love and moaning sound. Dunk is a crying moaning mess now that is driving Joong more crazy.

Sweats are flowing from both their bodies, yet none of them was satisfied by this. They want more.