Chapter 7 : Dream

Dunk wake up. He noticed that it was already evening. He can't believe that he sleeps this long. He smiled, remembering last night. He looked around for Joong, but he was nowhere to be found. He got up and took a shower and then came outside of the room. He goes everywhere at the palace , and his leg starts to pain but can't find Joong. He came to the garden where he met a servant.

"Hey miss. Can you tell me where Prince Joong is?" Dunk asked to a young girl.

"Prince Dunk. Prince Joong is not in the kingdom. Prince Joong went to The Windsong kingdom at the very morning. " she said Dunk was shocked. He is hurt. He went to find Ohm, but Ohm already left to the Kingdom for some work. He came back to the room. Tears start to fall from his eyes.

"If you have to go, then why haven't you told me? If you have to leave me then why show me your love? If you have to run away, then why make love to ? Why? You leave early because you get to know that I was the one you sleep with?" Dunk cried harder. His mind says many things, but he can't get a proper reason for Joong's leave. 

Dunk open his eyes.

"Once more, why this dream? You will never get to forget him, Dunk?" Dunk asked himself. He gets up from the bed. He came outside and called Book ( his own guard )

"Yes, Your Highness?" Book inquired.

"Called Leng as soon as possible," Dunk requested. He goes to the garden and sits down under the largest tree. He took the paper and a pencil to draw. He begins to draw. After right around 40 minutes, Leng came to him.

"Why are you running behind? We're you dozing?" Dunk inquired.

"I wasn't dozing. I came here 15 minutes ago, yet I needed to meet Ohm first." This is what Leng needs to say. However, he can't. " Umm. Yeah "

Leng sat next to Dunk, and Dunk embraced him.

"I dream about him once more. About that day, " Dunk said.

"Could I say something?" Leng asked, frightened.

"What?"

" Won't you go to Emberfall?"

"No, I won't," Dunk answered, as yet embracing him.

"Then. I think you should go. " Dunk broke the hug and looked at Lengs eyes. Leng is terrified, yet he needs to make it happen.

"I'm saying it cause I know it all. Indeed, even about you and about Joong's condition. "

"Oh! What exactly do you know?"

"It's been four years since you and Phuwin keep saying this, but no one tells me what you know," Dunk asked, annoyed and eagerly.

"Have you ever let us say?" Phuwin said while coming to them

"At the point when I attempted to say you say 'I don't want to know about him.' You didn't actually read the letters he sent. Not even the first and presently Gemini let no Letter from Windsong come to you, " Phuwin said indignantly

"I truly don't want to find out about that day, or I want to remember that day," Dunk said with a loaded weepy eyes

"Hia, Dunk, have you ever thought how me and Gemini are familiar with it. P'Leng didn't tell us"

"Yes, right, how have you known? No, it's alright. I would rather not know." Dunk asked, cleaning his tears.

"Ok, as you don't want to know, then nobody is telling you. But you should talk to Joong. Isn't that he needs a chance to explain himself? Leng said

"Indeed. He deserves an opportunity. We won't tell you anything, hia, but kindly accompany us. Simply give him a single opportunity to talk for himself. Then make your choice," Phuwin said calmly.

Dunk tried to say something, "I..."

"Go there, please. Please, " Leng demand.

"Please, hia,"

"Alright."

"Hey. You continue. I will be back following a couple of moments, " Leng said

"Where are you going?" Asked Dunk. 

"Rest room want to come?" Leng asked with tact.

"No." Leng visits the throne.