Chapter 12 : Lovely night

Gemini pushes fourth on bed and hovers on him. He kissed those beautiful pink lips that were ready to make an effort. Fourth feels tinkling in his stomach during the hot pationate kiss. Gemini throws his clothes off between the kisses and helps Fourth to do the same.

"You're making me turn on," Gemini whispers hoarsely to Fourth. Gemini kissed Fourth from neck to toe. He leaves wet kisses and purple marks all over his body. He kissed his tigh and licked his undersneath. 

"The view from underneath is much pretty." Yet again, gemini lick it.

"Don't lick it. I'm embarrassed. " Fourth conceal his face by his hand

"Why are you embarrassed?" Gemini grinned.

"Because.. I'm going to cum by myself." Fourth said with a charming little frown.

Gemini took a condom and said, "You are driving me even more crazy." He opened it by his teeth.

"Apologies, my angel. I can hardly stand by any longer to testicle you. So allow me" Gemini propelled himself.

"Why are you not starting yet? " Fourth said, in disbelief.

"Only waiting for your request ," Gemini, begins moving.

"Hmm..Ynghh...Ah..Ha." The pleasant sound from Fourth's mouth occupied the room. Their pheromones are connected to one another.

"Yes, yngh .... ha.. right there, " Fourth said in an unsteady voice. Tears begin to tumble from his eyes as he begins to feel Gemini hitting his stomach.

"It's feels great," Fourth said. While changing their positions, Gemini gave him a kiss."You will feel greatly improved this way, baby," Gemini said in his ear.

Joong is returning to his room after the party closes. Today, he needs to fix all that with Dunk. He takes a full breath and goes into the room. He noticed Dunk lying on the bed.

"Dunk?" He calls him. Dunk gives him a look. Dunk needs to express a ton of things yet can't.

"I want.... I need to say something, " Joong said

"What?" Dunk asked straigtly.

"I want you to say about that night." 

"I don't want to hear," Dunk gets up from bed.

"If it's not too much trouble, Dunk. Only for once. I realize I hurt you, yet kindly pay attention to me. Please. I'm pleading with you." Joong nearly teared up.

"Ok. But do it right away." 

"Thank you."