Chapter 9 : Cuddle

Dunk got within the room. When he got inside, he felt so weak. His heart began to thump quickly. His eyes got teary, recollecting that evening. How Joong could leave him? Dunk took a full breath and went to the washroom to take a shower to quiet himself.

Everybody had their supper, yet Joong wasn't there. Mix called all of them. He gave every one of them some clothes.

"So this is the dress you will wear the crown functions."

"Much thanks to you," Ohm said.

"Where is Joong? Mix said, "He has to try on his dress."

"Nobody knows. We asked the worker. " phuwin said.

"Where is Force?"

Gemini chuckled  "Oh! He and Book were stumbling around."

"Uncle. I will take him, " Dunk said.

"Sure. At the very least, you know where he is." Mix grinned.

Dunk left to the spot he thinks Joong could be. He smiled in disbelief, realizing he was right. Joong actually comes here. He remains there for a couple of moments and hears to Joong's tune

"Joong?" He called. Joong looked at him with a befuddled look. He is cheerful inside. However, it keeps calm outside.

"Uncle is calling you," Dunk said and began to walk towards the royal residence.

"Dunk?" Joong called him. Dunk turned, however, said nothing and again began to walk. Joong, get up rapidly, and follow Dunk.

"What is it, Mama?" Joong inquired.

"You need to try your dress. if it fits you or not, " Mix gave him the dress.

"Ok."

Around nighttime

Joong didn't get to his room since Dunk came. He is sacred about going.

"Will you stay here?" Ohm inquired.

Joong said hesitantly, "I am afraid to go."

"Oho. It's as of now 12, you ought to rest now."

"Khab," 

"We have a significant day tomorrow." Joong stood up and gradually walked towards his room. When he enters, Dunk is already lying down. Joong smiled cause Dunk was still in his room. He lay beside him, and Dunk hugged him. Habit, after all.

"You still love cuddling, huh?" Joong messed his hair and kissed his hair.

"I miss you so much, and I'm sorry, Dunkien ," Joong said and shut his eyes.

Dunk awakens before Joong. He remains in his arms. He frightened and got up rapidly. He cleans up and comes outside. He sees Joong sitting on the bed screeching his arms.

Joong wants to greet him a good morning but is unable to. He looks up at Dunk. Dunk walks to the balcony, wiping his hair. Joong stands up to take a shower. By the time he gets back, Dunk has left the room.

He got to the dinner room for breakfast and saw everybody there.

He said, "Good morning."

"Morning."

"Have a seat," Mix said. Joong noticed Dunk sitting in his place comfortably. He so takes a seat next to Mix. 

"Same as usual," Mix chuckled. 

"What?" asked the fourth. 

"Dunk generally sit on Joong's seat at whatever point he comes here and they will argue for the seat for almost all of an hour and at the end Joong will give up and sit next to me" Mix says with a chuckle. 

"Really?" asked Gemini. 

"You don't remember?" Phuwin put it to Gemini. 

"Huh," Gemini nodded negatively. 

"Mama, yai will come? Joong asked

"She will. maybe she is on her way. But for now, stop talking and eat"