Pool day

You and Taylor's pool had finally opened for the season and you could not wait. Both of you got new swimming suits so you did a little 'fashion show' as you would call it. You walked out of the bathroom with a navy blue bikini on. "Wow" Taylor smiled.
"What do ya think?" You stared at her intently.
"It looks amazing on you"
You blushed.
"Okay my turn!" Taylor said before running into the bathroom.
You waited for a minute and Taylor came out with a yellow flannel bikini on. "You look gorgeous, Tay" you looked at her.
"Thanks baby, so do you"
. . . . .

When you got all of your poolside snacks and towels, you headed to the back deck. "You know what time it is!" You laughed. You had a tradition of you throwing her in when the pool opened.
"No!" She laughed, squirming away from you.
"Come here you little rascal!" You picked her up and threw her in the pool and then jumped in with her.
"I hate you" she splashed you with water.
"No you don't" you smirked.
"You're right" Taylor leaned in and kissed you.
"Watch my flip" you got out of the pool and did a front flip back in.
"Be careful, my love"
"Aww you're so cute, Tay" you teased.
"Yeah well I can't have you getting hurt" she responded.
You smiled before going to the pool shed to get floaties for the two of you.
"Here ya go" you said as you threw a lounging float in the water.
"Thank you" Taylor smiled at you.
You threw your float in and jumped on it. You and Taylor just laid on your floats, watching the clouds go by.

By the time you got inside, it was already 5 pm and you were both tired and hungry. Taylor sat at the table and watched you cook. She got up and hugged you from behind, making you flustered.
"Dude you're distracting me" you giggled, trying to squirm away.
"That's the point" Taylor kissed your head before deciding to help you cook.
"I love you, Tay" you said as you ate your food.
"I love you too" Taylor responded.