Edits (smut)

You were bored out of your mind, waiting for Taylor to come home from the studio. She was recording Reputation (Taylor's version) and you couldn't wait to hear it. You had a day off, so you sat on the couch with Benji in your lap. You occasionally would comment on fan's TikTok's just to make their day. As you were scroll on the app, you saw an edit of Taylor during the Vigilante Shit performance on The Eras Tour. You stared at it in awe. Your jaw was practically on the floor. "That's your mom, Benji" you hugged the cat. You kept finding more edits of her which led to you searching them up yourself. You didn't notice how much time had passed until you Taylor showed up right in front of you. "Hey honey!" Taylor kissed me on the forehead, "watcha watching?!"
You got embarrassed and put the phone on your chest so she couldn't see. "What is it?" Taylor smiled, teasing you.
"Tell me, princess. What were you watching?"
Your face got red as you tried to come up with a response. "I-I was just watching videos of you from your latest show"
"Hmm" Taylor grabbed the phone off of my chest and a wide smirk appeared on her face when she saw. "You like that dance, huh?" Taylor bit her lip.
"Yeah"
"We could recreate it" Taylor suggested.
"O-okay"
Taylor smiled before taking off her shoes and crawling into the bed. She hovered over you, her red lips colliding with yours. Taylor's hands roamed your body, making you shiver from her touch. "Stay still, my love" Taylor whispered. Her thumb rubbed your clit in circles, making you squirm under her. She stuck two fingers into you and began thrusting. "Fuck" you sighed, gripping the bedsheets. Taylor's strong hands gripped you as she thrusted harder and harder. "I'm cumming!" You screamed before letting it out.
"I guess I should do more dances like that" Taylor nudged you.
"You should" you blushed.

A/N guys pls give me ideas or requests idk what to do