You're gorgeous pt2

A few weeks after, Taylor started working on a song about you. It was called gorgeous. "So baby" Taylor said, "I wrote a song about you and I want you to be the first to hear it!"
"Really?!" You practically jumped out of your chair. You both went to the home studio and sat down on the couch. "You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk" Taylor and while strumming the guitar. You immediately knew what she was talking about. You met at an award show and she made fun of your voice at the after party. You smiled as she kept singing. When she finished the  completed parts of the song, you hugged her happily. "Thank you so much, Tay!"
"I love you, my gorgeous girl" Taylor hugged you back.

A YEAR LATER

It was the first night of the reputation stadium tour and you were in the vip section. Taylor wanted to surprise you with the setlist so you were just as excited as everyone else. When it got to one of the songs, Taylor paused before singing it. "I wrote this one for a very special person" she said with a huge smile. She was staring at you as she started singing Gorgeous. Watching her perform had you feeling like a little kid again. You loved her and she loved you.

A/N pls comment ideas I'm stuck