Photo (smut)

Based off of THAT photo on instagram that we all know and love🫠 please comment ideas you want me to do I will do anything atp. anyways enjoy!

It was a lazy day for you and Taylor as she had a show the next day. When you woke up, Taylor was practically on top of you. "I love you" you whispered, kissing her forehead.
"I love you too" Taylor grumbled. You giggled, surprised that she was awake. You both were on your phones checking your social media accounts when you got the notification that Taylor had posted something on instagram. She looked up and smirked at you so she could catch your reaction. You nudged her before looking at the photo. The photo was taken in the Midnights era and it was of Taylor obviously, but her butt was sticking out and the outfit was skimpy. Your face got red as you stared intently at the photo. "Like what you see?" Taylor teased.
"Shut up" you rolled your eyes, "obviously"
"You know you love me. I posted that just for you"
Taylor crawled on top of you and began to kiss you. "Wanna tell me what you like about that photo?" Taylor asked.
"U-uh you looked so fucking hot and pretty, Tay" you stuttered under her intense gaze. "Tay?" Taylor looked at you with a disappointed face. You sighed. "Mommy"
"Good job, my love" Taylor kissed you again, "relax and let me make you feel good"
Before you could answer, Taylor was already making her way down your body, her soft lips kissing you all over. She stopped at your underwear before kissing them. She felt the wetness that coated them as you sucked in a breath. "Fuck" you sighed.
Taylor smiled into you before taking off the underwear. She kissed your pussy and licked your clit. "Shit" you threw your head back.
You were almost at your climax when Taylor replaced her tongue with her fingers. She curled them, making them hit just the right spot to make your back arch. You gripped the white hotel bedsheets as Taylor thrusted into you.
"You like that, baby?" Taylor smirked.
"Yes mommy!" You responded, out of breath.
Her thumb on your clit and her fingers inside of you made you cum easily. "God damn you are good" you looked at her as you came down from your high.
"I just love making you scream" Taylor teased.
"I love you, Tay" you kissed her.
"I love you too" she responded.