Paris

Taylor had a month off so you decided to finally do something that you had been dreaming of doing forever. You were going to take Taylor to Paris for 2 weeks. "Hey Tay" you walked behind the blond girl and hugged her.
"Hi, my love. What's up?"
"I have a surprise for you" you smirked.
"Oh god. What is it?!" Taylor smiled with curiosity and excitement. "We're going to Paris!"
"Oh my god, really?!" Taylor jumped up and hugged you.
"Yeah" you laughed, "tomorrow so let's get packing"
You and Taylor went to your room and started packing. "Bring a nice dress" you said to her, "although you'd look good in anything OR nothing"
"You're such a tease, Y/N" Taylor nudged your shoulder. You laughed before putting your Eras Tour t-shirt into the luggage.

You went to bed early and in the morning, you drove to the airport. Her security guarded both of you as you walked to her private jet. Once you got inside, you picked your favorite row (13 obviously) and sat down.

"You excited?" You asked Taylor, knowing she absolutely was.
"Yeah!" Taylor nodded.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When the long flight was over, a driver took you to a hotel right next to the Eiffel Tower. As soon as you opened the door to the hotel room, you and Taylor jumped in the bed. "I'm so tired" Taylor mumbled, her face in the mattress.
You yawned in response. After you both got ready to bed, you fell asleep with Taylor's head on your chest.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You and Taylor both woke up late in the day because you were exhausted. Today you had a really fancy and romantic date planned for you and Taylor and you managed to get it set up on the grass right under the Tower. "Tay" you softly whispered to the sleeping girl.
"Yeah?" Taylor said groggily, rubbing her eyes.
"We're going somewhere special I just wanted to let you know"
Taylor's face lit up and she sat up in bed. "Where are we going?" She asked.
"I can't tell you yet" you smirked.
A few hours later, it was time for your date. "We're going on a really special date" you said to Taylor.
She was wearing a rose gold dress with thin straps and you were wearing a black dress.
You walked outside with her hand in your's and you looked up to see the tower looming over you. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Taylor said as you sat down on the dewy grass.
"Yeah, but I could say the same about you" you kissed Taylor on the cheek, making her blush.
As it got darker, you and Taylor ate all of your favorite foods and drank her favorite white wine. It was calming. The only flashing lights were from the tower above you. "I have one more surprise before the night ends" You said. You grabbed Taylor's hand and led her to the elevators that took you to the top.
"This is such a beautiful view" Taylor smiled, "thank you for this"
"Anything for you, my girl" you kissed her.
You took a deep breath before continuing, "Taylor, before I met you, my life was boring and dull. I longed for something to change that. Someone to change that. And that person was you. You changed my whole entire world. You have the most infectious laugh and the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen. Everyday I look at you and I just feel so blessed that I get to call you mine. I'm so in love with you and I want to spend forever with you. Will you spend forever with me and marry me?" You got down on one knee.
"Yes!" Taylor cried, leaping into your arms.
"I love you so much Taylor" you mumbled into her shoulder.
"I love you too, my fiancé" Taylor kissed you again.