How they would respond to y/n dressing up.

POV: Y/N woke up feeling inspired to dress up that morning. She slipped into her favorite sundress, its fabric flowing around her as she moved, and decided to leave her hair in its natural curls. Feeling a little playful, she added just a touch of light makeup.

Ponyboy: He would be taken aback by how Y/N looks that day. He'd  stare for a moment, his  eyes would go wide the second he saw her. He would smile like a fool, "Wow, Y/N, you look... really nice," he'd say quietly, feeling a bit awkward but genuinely meaning it.

Sodapop: Soda would have ultimate charisma😉. Flashing his pearly white teeth, and teasing Y/N playfully. "Hey there, gorgeous! You trying to make me forget how to breathe?" He'd be smooth and flirtatious, making sure Y/N knows just how much he admires her.

(Sorry if it's too corny, I just soo see him saying that😭)

Darry:  Darry would imediatly notice that you dressed up that day, he would pause for a moment. His eyes would soften, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You look really nice," he'd say with a gentle tone, his voice warm and sincere. I feel like Darry would compliment on how the outfit or hairstyle suits Y/N, showing his attentiveness to details.

Johnny: Johnny would blush furiously, not quite sure how to handle seeing Y/N looking so stunning. He'd mumble something like, "Wow, Y/N, you look really great," his cheeks turning a deep shade of red as he tries to compose himself.

Two-Bit: Two-Bit would whistle while making comments. "Well, look at you, doll! Making it hard for us to concentrate around here," he'd joke, always ready with a cheeky comment but genuinely impressed by Y/N's looks.

Steve: Steve would be confident and straightforward, giving Y/N a double take, with a smirk. "Looking good, Y/N. You should dress up like that more often," he'd say casually, his eyes lingering for a moment before he goes back to his usual self; goofing off. After you left, he would brag to the gang about you<3.

Dally: Dally would raise an eyebrow and give Y/N a playful smirk, his expression almost  surprised. "You clean up real nice, doll," he said. In either a genuine tone, or a flirty one.

Heyy guyss!!! I'm thinking about posting everyday, but it might change due to the fact that I have exams in 2 days, and I gotta study for it. But the updates will regulate during the summer! Hope you enjoyed the first two stories, and if you have any recommendations for the plots lmk! :)