Hunk Kissed a Boy (Hunkolai)

Lupo quietly thanked Spectre opening the door for her, she had her hands full with Four-Eyes bubbling and beaming at all the shiny, bright neon lights in the windows of every building. They were in Japan, of course, doing some training, and seeing as they had just passed their final test, Umbrella's Head of Security, Colonel Sergei Vladimir had invited them out to go drinking for the night and mingle with some of their UBCS cousins. Though the UBCS was made up of mostly private mercenaries, they had heard rumours of a few of Sergei's close friends only attending for the night with a plus-one rule.

When Hunk entered the building, his blonde hair masking his eyes as they sparkled with mischief, he smirked as soon as he saw his target. His famed rival, Nicholai Ginovaef.

He clicked his tongue against his teeth and turned swiftly on his heel to point a thumb at the crew behind him as he spoke to his team. "Yo, check it out," he stated.

The rest of the USS glanced over his shoulder in Scooby-Doo style as they narrowed all of their gazes on the Silver Wolf who was drinking by the bar with Carlos and Mikhail, deep in conversation with them as Tyrell and Dylan Blake soon left the safety of Sergei's thick shadow to go enjoy themselves on the dance floor.

"I got a plan, here's my intention!" Hunk's smirk widened into a toothy grin as he held up his finger before swiftly turning back around with the intent to stride right over to get into the Russian's face. "The UBCS boys in the club are lame, let's start an altercation."

"H-Hunk," Vector quietly tried to call out to him as Bertha made a beeline for the bar. She already knew what was about to happen but she'd be damned if she had to be kicked out of such a lovely nightclub without tasting at least one of their drinks first. Carlos warmly greeted her, she told him to fuck off, good times.

Lup and Four-Eyes eventually found Ada after she escaped the dance floor and the girls went to go sit over in a girl-only booth that they had established, kicking Nighthawk off their trail so he followed Hunk and dragged the shy Vector behind him. "I don't th-think that's a good idea!"

Hunk shrugged as he was flanked by the two remaining men. "It's just what I'm used to, just wanna fuck shit up."
Then he gestured to the girls at the booth. "I got my whole crew, what's he gon' do?"

Nighthawk glanced over at the girls before Vector timidly grabbed one of Hunk's arms and pleaded with him to stop.

"I know it's wrong," Hunk winked and flashed the smaller man a charming smile. "But I don't mind, I'm gonna start shit tonight."

"Are you sure?" Nighthawk dipped his head as he carefully pried Vector off of Hunk and whispered. "The boss is watching."

"He can't front, he's got no game," Hunk chuckled as he gestured with his thumb over the shoulder, yet again, at Nicholai. In the motion of 'Get a load of this fuckin' guy, amirite?'

Nighthawk shrugged and held back Vector as they watched their team leader stroll right up to the silver-haired mercenary. Vector whimpered and half-hugged, half-strangled Nighthawk as he watched his crush delicately dance with fire, or some romantic shit, idk.

"Hunk," Nicholai coldly greeted once he got up from his stool, silver eyes glaring at him. Carlos warmly greeted him with a smile but both men ignored the Hispanic golden retriever - do those even exist?

"Nicholai." Hunk sneered, still wearing his grin before he suddenly groped Nicholai's crotch and forced the other into a kiss.

Silence erupted throughout the bar as all eyes were suddenly on them, including Nicholai's.

From the three girls at the booth to the boys on the dancefloor, to Mikhail slowly turning his head with a questioning look thrown at Sergei, who was absolutely flabbergast - homeboy was flabbergasted too, dw - before he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was briefly held hostage by surprise until he realised what was happening and he was preparing himself for his night to be ruined by the actions of one of his most successful men.

Nicholai then slapped Hunk away a heartbeat later and roared at the blonde who only held his midsection as he chuckled. Hunk wasn't wearing his gear, more so a satin, black shirt, and Nicholai did look handsome but his goal was to piss the other off, which he had just achieved, not get into bed with him.

"Homeboy's not a-about it," Hunk turned to gesture to Nicholai behind him for a third time as he cackled at the shocked or unimpressed faces of his 'crew'.

Nicholai shrieked and tackled Hunk to the ground, but the blonde only laughed harder with each punch thrown at him. Nighthawk kept a steady grip on Vector who wailed, something along the lines of 'BABY GIRL!', as Sergei hurriedly lurched forward to pry his comrade off of the giggling mercenary.

"I'll kill you!" Nicholai howled as he was dragged further and further out the back. "You are dead to me!"

"I love you too, Malysh!" Hunk screeched at the top of his lungs to be heard over the music as the dancing soon resumed and the club tried to forget that little hiccup.

Bertha sighed as she was finally served her cocktail and brought it forward to take a few quick sips. "Kill me."