𝟬𝟮𝟴

K͙͙͙Y͙͙͙M͙͙͙A͙͙͙N͙͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

ஐஐஐஐஐK͙͙͙Y͙͙͙M͙͙͙A͙͙͙N͙͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"Mami!". Kymani screamed from Lani's living room.

"Wassup bubba." Lani replied walking out of her room her phone in her hands texting back a couple agencies.

"You doing anything today." He asked still tuned into the game.

"No just emailing a few agencies back why wassup." She smiled going over to him to sit in his lap making sure her head wasn't in the way of the game.

"Well I thought since I met your parents you would like to meet my sister today?" He spoke lowly but she could hear him being that she was in his lap.

"Omgg yesss." She cheesed jumping up mani laughing and smiling with her.

"Okay but can we like go right now?" Lani raised a brow mani nodding causing her her to quickly rush to go get ready.

"I love you." Mani whispered smiling to himself.

" Mani whispered smiling to himself

"Hi manman." Kayden mani first lil sister smiled hopping in the backseat.

"Manmann." Kylami mani second lil sister dapped him up getting into the car.

"Wassup fags." Mani laughed.

"Just cause one of us is gay don't mean both of us is." Kaylami rolled her eyes a pout forming on her face.

"Chill mimi I'm js playing." He laughed.

"This my wife dalani, dalani this my first like sister Kayden she a lil gay fag and this my second lil sister kaylami she got a smart ass mouth." He introduced them all there of the girl smiling and waving at one another being that all of them were shy to meeting new people.

"Oh don't act all shy now big ass mouth you got." Mani gasped at Lani's fake shyness.

"You got on moe time kymani." Lani glared at him turning back around in her seat.

"Alright myb." His put his hands up before turning back to the wheel.

"Sooo where we going?" Kayden asked as mani pulled off.

"We going to get our nails done I hope that's okay being that your apart of the lgbtq community." Lani face frowned up feeling bad about her choice of place not feeling like Kayden would like it.

"Girl duhhh I'm gay but Ian no stud imma fem who likes fems." Kayden laughed Lani sighing feeling relieved.

"Lani dyke ass gay too." Mani rolled his eyes remembering tiny and lani altercation.

"Watchu talking about?" Lani turned her head quickly with a confused face.

"I seen you and tiny that night."he shook we his head continuing to drive.

"You is a stalker." Lani's hooked her head smiling sitting back in her seat.

"Nope just love you lots mami." He chessed Lani kissing his cheek lightly.

"Ew." Both girls said getting on their phones

" Both girls said getting on their phones

"Wait Holon cause these is cute asf." Kayden gasped at the choice of nails Lani picked out for the three of them.

"No fr."kylami chessed pulling her hands up to her face.

"Cute asf I knowww yall need to let me pick yall nails more often." Lani smiled going to pull mani's card out to swipe.

"Girl that's my brothers card." Kaylami laughed at thinking Lani pulled it out accidentally.

"Oh nah if I was to pay with it with my own money your bother would kill me seriously." Lani laughed placing the card on the card reader.

"Lmaoo sounds like mani." Kayden laughed.

"Mhm not really." Kaylami side eyed turning around walking out.

Lani didn't peep it or her walking out and continuing admiring her nails.

Kayden followed her sister out the shop before slapping her shoulder

"Fuck you doing allat for." Kayden mugged as kaylami turned around.

"Cause why tf is she spending his money like that, like she just with him for his money or something." Kaylani mugged back throwing her arms up into the air.

"She literally gave you the reason why you just doing the most right now." Kayden scoffed walking away.

" Kayden scoffed walking away