Chapter 1

Previously on Biten By Love

Louis, Liam, and Zayn's POV

"I am a vampire."

Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor's POV

I knew it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

Why did I just say that? Now she knows.

"I'm sorry." I said, not bothering to look up from my trance at the ground.

"No need, I knew the whole time. I was waiting for you to say it." She said making me shoot my head up and glaring at her face that held a devious smirk.

"Wait how did you know?" I asked questioning my own hearing. I could've of heard that wrong but why would a vampire question his own powers? Something just feels weird about the situation.  How come I didn't see this coming?

"I saw everything that happened at the concert in full. And plus I have the same secret as you guys so... yeah." She said rubbing her arm again. I would have never of guessed that. She always seemed like she'd be a quiet one and nothing that seemed vicious. Although we aren't that type either. 

"Really?" Was all I could get out. She pulled me down an alleyway and peered around making sure nobody was near us. I could sense something was about to happen that would put us into hiding or kill us but I pushed it aside.

"You want proof?" She said firmly being very differently than she just was. I nodded quickly. She looked around one last time and then back at me and slowly opening her mouth like she about to regret what she was going to do. Her fangs developed in her mouth. Even they seemed to have some type of regrets in them. Just then a flash went off to our right then another and another. She quickly closed her mouth and covered her face. The intensity grew more and more. The feeling of doom so slowly caved to a all time high. I don't know why but I did what I knew best and flashed my fangs in their direction. Each one of them stepped back, stepping on the paparazzi that stood behind them, and gasped louder and louder. I took her hand and ran down the alleyway hoping and praying that it wasn't a dead end. Luckily it wasn't and we ran down the street sidewalk. I didn't need to look back because of hearing the hundreds and feet behind us. All vampires can run fast all but me. I had a faulty flaw in my creation that had made me where I can't run as fast. I run as fast as a normal person could so it didn't help. I ran down yet another alley way that luckily wasn't another dead end, well at least wasn't dead end with a wall but with fire and tons of people. On this side of the wall of fire I saw very familiar faces.

"Louis!" I heard someone yell. My head was racing that I couldn't see who it was. Liam approached me with Zayn behind him and their girls were clinging onto them. I had forgot about their dates.

"What are we to do?" I yelled. We all had to yell to hear each other. The rants were unbelievably loud, I couldn't hear myself think.

"We have to wait until NIall, Rainbow, Harry, and Paul come." Liam said, trying to be calm.

"How did you guys get here?" I said. Liam's eyes darted to an empty hole to his right.

"Let's go sit in here and i'll tell you." Liam said. I nodded and followed orders. He normally can get us through anything. We all squeezed in and got relaxed.

"Wait Liam can't you use your powers?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It's too strong, Stronger than me. It would take at least ten of me to control the fire." He said. We sat inside the dark whole staring at nothing because nothing was all we could see. Liam explained how he got here and so did Zayn. It was the same way we got here. Both Perrie and Danielle are both vampires as well. Just then I heard a familiar Irish accent. Without warning I crawled over Liam and ran outside where the scene had gotten worse because of the many dead bodies that laid around. I looked around the smoke and saw Niall, Rainbow, and Harry drinking some of the blood so they were bloody from head to toe. There were a handful others hanging out around the dead bodies.