Chapter 5

Rainbow's POV

"Yes." I was scared to death of what was going to happen. I gripped Niall's hand a little more than I should of. We took some type of machine that magically  took us somewhere. I'm not one to believe in magic but recently I have become more and more aware of the new world. This new place, well at least it was new to me, was filled with bright lights until you look straight ahead which held a dark building that was eerier.

"Are sure you're okay to do this?" Paul asked. I nodded avoiding Niall's face at all costs. I know looking at it would drain me of any of my confidence. I felt horrible for not giving him my possibly last few seconds. I really didn't want to think that way but it was now time think reality. We were stopped in the middle of this place and it slowly became scarier and scarier. I gulped and felt a freezing breeze brush... through me? I looked down and felt my feet leave the ground. I looked at Niall hoping for answers. He only gave me terrified eyes. I felt mist come to my eyes and my contact lenses come out. Niall attempted to not lose grip with me but failed after I was at least 3 feet in the air. I began to panick as I felt my body have no longer anymore powers to fight against the dark but non-see-able force of freak nature. The next thing I knew I was falling to Earth or the ground of the world we were currently in. I felt myself come in and out of consciousness. I had nothing left to fight it but once I felt myself go out for good my body was again lifted but this time my body was still on the ground and nobody noticed that I left. I looked right and left then frantically back at my body that now had everybody surronding it and them screaming my name. I felt tears fall over my cheeks. I never wanted this, any of this.

"It's scary isn't it?" A familiar voice said. I didn't jump at it because it was almost smooth.

"What's going on?" I said choking on tears that I now swallowed back so I didn't look like a big baby. 

"I was given some of your time before you were to front your fate." The voice said. I didn't know if that was a good thing or I should still be scared.

"Who are you?" I was scared to find out who it was. I had no control what my body did because if it was up to me I wouldn't be hovering over my unconscious body. I would at their house cuddiling with Niall and drinking blood watching a moive and I would have no idea what was going on in the movie because I would be to captivated at Niall's facial features. 

"You don't remember your own sister?" She said. My jaw dropped. 

"No. Samantha?" I said to shcoked to even remember anything. "Where are you?"  I said frantically moving my head from side to side.

"Turn around." She said while doing so. I saw her pretty brown hair flow in the wind that I had noticed was just on her, everywhere else was dead still. Like my heart when I saw her. Tears flowed quicker down my face.

"Why are you here?" I said attempting to move closer to her but failing. "Why can't I move?" I said flustered with my actions. 

"Come to my house and you'll move freely." I looked back down at the boys and other girls. "They will be okay. And speaking of them I need to talk to you about them as well." I nodded and she snapped her fingers and the scenery changed. It was a little bit more greeting until you looked out the window. 

"What is this place?" I asked frustrated that she hadn't answered any of my question but yet she covered it up with a whole new topic.

"Do you want some tea or water? I remember when you use to hate coffee." I felt anger come to me but I pushed it back down. This was my sister but in some way it wasn't her. 

"Water." She nodded and grabbed a cup. She finally sat down but then I heard footsteps from back of the house. I quickly turned around to see a big boostful silhoulette standing at the doorway.