Chapter 4

Rainbow's POV

I can't believe someone was sent here to destroy and I can't believe they tried to! I came out of my glare at the wall just behind Daniellr's shoulder. Anger rose in me again and this time I wasn't going to hold back. I faked a smile and closed the door behind me so the boys wouldn't hear everything. I mean they would hear something but I wouldn't care.

"Okay this is really a great bombshell at the moment. Be honest who is the leader of you three?" They weren't hesitant to point out Eleanor. I breathed a laugh as I looked to the floor. When I looked up all fakeness was gone and Eleanor stepped back. "How could you?! You took a wrong step!" I yelled as I threw her on the wall. She ended up on the ground, curled up into a ball. "Get up and put up the fight you wanted!" I yelled. She glanced over to the other girls and they were coward into the corner. "There is no help for you anymore." I kicked her in the stomach and quickly felt arms pull me back. I quickly turned around and pushed whoever it was on the other wall. I went back to Eleanor. I picked her up and threw her on top of the other girls. "Try me, come on." I felt the arms on me again but this time they felt stronger and when I tried to shove them off they would bulge. "Get off me!" 

"No calm down and please explain everything to me." Niall voice filled my angered mind. I calmed down at his voice. It was dynamite to me and Niall knew how to kill me with it. I collapsed in his arms. He carried me into his room and went out to help the other girls. I felt my insides growl at the sight of them. "Alright go ahead explain." Niall asked with begging puppy eyes that were also dynamite to me. 

"I have nothing to explain." I said looking down. I couldn't say that into Niall's eyes that were now trying to find mine. 

"Alright then girls what happened?" He was really asking them? They could easily lie to him and make me look so bad.

"Well." Eleanor began. I looked slowly up at her and shook my head and looked back down. "I'm sorry, it was all our fault. We- were-" She started. I didn't let her finish.

"We were talking and I guess everything that has happened pounced on me and I took it out on them and they are sorry because you had come out there because of my foolish ways." I said still looking down. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing Eleanor and the other girl's face.

"Is this true?" Niall asked them. I shot Eleanor a glare and she quickly nodded. "Alright can you please leave me and Rainbow to ourselves?" They didn't hesitate on quickly walking out. Niall turned to me and put his hand on mine. "Why did you attack them?" He said as if he wasn't believing my bull-shitty story. Heck I wasn't even believing it. 

"Like I said just all the anger from everything that has happened way too quickly had built up and I broke out there can that just be it?" Niall looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, yeah it can but why were you yelling 'Get up and put up the fight you wanted'?" I had to escape the lie I was about to be caught in.

"I was mistaking her as one of those paparazzi. I'm sorry for the out blast can we just lay back down and do nothing like vampires do because they can't sleep." I said attempting to add humor to this discussion. Why did I defend them? Probably because I knew the wrath of Niall although I haven't faced it.

"Actually we do sleep." Niall said making me jolt up from my laying position.

"Then how come it's so hard for me to even get close to tired?" He smiled.

"Because you and I are too worried over tomorrow. If you're too worried about the next day then you won't be able to sleep." He said. I laid back down and groaned at my body's unwilling to sleep. I really could use a dream that pulled away from this reality but then again I would be scared to fall asleep because I would wake up and none of this would be  real. Niall wouldn't be, none of the boys, and none of this adventure would never happen. I'd be in Uni study Economic Sciences living a normal Uni student life. I wouldn't probably be in love the way I am. Trust me I wasn't forced to love Niall, I wasn't. Consider it love at first sight or first touch? Maybe the aspect of that we are enemys pulled me closer to him? I don't even know. I felt the warmth of Niall's head on my stomach which stopped growling just before the fight occurred. I heard Harry move on the other side of the room but we didn't have any lights on in the room. The windowless effect made me less knowing of the time or if it was quite day light yet. 

**

I had phased out and was phased out until Paul came knocking and walking in.

"It's time to get ready and go. Three rooms down on the right has a room that has your clothes that are to wear today. You ready?" I looked down a sleeping Niall and then looked back Paul, smiled and nodded. I nodded back and walked back. I groaned and covered my face with my soft hands that felt nothing like my normal hands. I slipped Niall off me and walked into the built on bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror. I looked at a reflection on someone I didn't know of. My face had no flaws, totally opposite from my normal self. I peared farther down my body and saw that I had no stomach, I mean it was much flatter than my other stomach.

"You can still back out of this." Niall said making me jump.

"No I did this I take the wrath." I said frustrated.

"Fine. Turning you into a vampire did you well." He put his hands on my waist and I couldn't help but smile.

"So what was I before you turned me into a vampire?"  I said laughing.

"Hot but you're sexy now, so it all works out." I smiled and felt vibration on my chest when he laughed. I felt his lips kiss where he bit me to change me. I couldn't believe there was still a mark on me. I heard a flick behind me and the light flicker on in the mirror. I turned around and saw the other boys coming in.

"What are you two up to?" Louis asked sitting on our bed.

"Nothing really." Just then the girls walked in and I accidentally snarled too loud.

"Hey girls what happened last night? I heard a lot of screaming?" Liam asked.  I hung my head and looked at the girls, who held fear in there eyes. 

"Um anger built in me and I took it out on them. I'm sorry girls." I said continuing to look down. 

"Oh alright." Liam said with unbelieving tone. He wasn't the only one. I was meaning Niall from last night not believing me but instead questioning me till I made a joke and went to bed. Just then Paul came walking in.

"Guys you need to get ready now. You know much they hate it when their clients are late." Paul said leaving the room afterwards. 

"Alright let's just do this." Louis said with a sigh. I gripped Niall's hand and walked down the hallway to the room Paul told me about. I pick out a generic outfit that wouldn't be too flashy and says please go easy on me. I changed and met out in the room that we had first came into. That felt like a lifetime ago but it was yesterday.

"You guys ready to go?" Paul said after Zayn walked in with a more petrified Perrie. I wondered why she was so petrified? It wasn't like it was her who was risking her life to save the boys? I looked around at the others and got encouraging nods from each one of them. I sighed before I went on.

"Yes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here ya go!!! Thanks to one particular person I have no more writers block. They know who they are!!!