CHAPTER - 20

___

___

"I still can't believe Juho invited you," Jia exclaimed, adjusting her now perfectly curled hair. She stood in front of the mirror, wearing a short, backless black dress that accentuated her curves. The sleek, elegant fabric hugged her body in all the right places, and her hair framed her face in soft waves, highlighting her delicate features. Her makeup was minimal but effective, with a touch of eyeliner and a bold red lip that added to her sophisticated look.

"Even I can't believe it," Mihi replied, her excitement palpable. Her crush on Juho was no secret. She wore a stunning red dress with a small bow at the back, which complemented her petite frame. Her long, straight hair cascaded down her shoulders, perfectly framing her face and accentuating her natural beauty. Her freckles added a charming, youthful touch to her appearance, making her look radiant. Mihi's cheeks were flushed with excitement, her eyes sparkling with anticipation as she imagined all the possible scenarios with Juho.

"You are glowing," Jia giggled, noticing Mihi's rosy cheeks. It was clear that Mihi was lost in her own world, daydreaming about Juho. Jia couldn't blame her; they all had the same fluttery feeling when it came to their crushes.

"I invited Sena to the party, but she declined. Can you believe it? Gwen Sena actually declined a party," Mihi said, her voice filled with disbelief.

"Seriously? She never skips any parties. I thought she would definitely be there since she's practically everyone's friend," Jia replied, holding up her purse to see if it matched her dress. The black clutch complemented her outfit perfectly, adding a touch of class to her overall look.

"Right? She said she has some work to do. What did Bora say?" Mihi asked as she finished applying a final coat of lip gloss, making her lips shine.

"You know her. She's working at her convenience store again. The new partimer quit," Jia answered, thinking about how different they all were in their own ways.

"Okay. How do I look?" Mihi asked, twirling around to give Jia a full view.

"Perfect," Jia said, linking her arm with Mihi's. They both smiled at their reflections, a picture of youthful elegance and excitement.

"Let's go," they said in unison, stepping out into the night.

___

Mark, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, and Jeno were all huddled in Mark's studio, completely engrossed in their battleground match. Mark and Renjun were notoriously bad at these games, a fact well-known to the team. Yet, there they were, playing despite their lack of skill. The reason? Even they couldn't quite explain.

"Shit, I died AGAIN," Renjun exclaimed, frustration evident as he slammed his phone onto the desk. He turned to glance at Mark, who was sitting comfortably with his arms folded, his own phone in the same abandoned position as Renjun's.

"I died five minutes ago," Mark replied, noticing Renjun's glance. A small chuckle escaped his lips, finding some solace in the fact that someone was doing worse than him.