Arrive

When Regulus arrived Hogwarts he was just a kid, Sirius didn't even moved until then. He remembers looking for his brother at the train, his mother placed him with the older cousins but they only kept talking about transfiguration and herbology, he wasn't really interested in this, so he walked out of the cabin and looked for Sirius.

James was right in front of him, Sirius smiled when he saw his "Baby" Brother, maybe he was happy that Regulus was looking for him. Sirius was three years older than Regulus, that was a lot of time!

— Sit here Reg!

The little Sirius said, calling for his little brother so he could sit beside him, Remus got a little distance from Sirius so the young Regulus could sit between then. James was fascinated by the little boy, he had a white skin that almost glows in the sun, the dark brown eyes suited him so well that it could easily beat any blue or green eyes, even Lily, who is known by the perfect eyes on Hogwarts, in James opinion.

— Hello! I'm James...

Sirius pointed at the boy who was talking, a smile on his face showed to the group that he was exited with the idea of getting his brothers to be brothers too, but James was fourteen, he had the idea that he wanted to kiss Regulus, at the same time he made sure to warn himself that Regulus was eleven, only eleven.

— Regulus...

The young boy was as shy as he could be, either way he liked the boys smile.

There wasn't really a talk on the way to Hogwarts, James was actually vary polite to him. He bought candies on the train and made sure Regulus eat some. Sirius wasn't dumb though, he saw what was happening, there was just something in James's eyes when looking at his brother that just hits different.

Sirius didn't like it at first, for a week he stopped talking to James, and James was as stubborn as Sirius. They talked and started beeing friends again.

.
.
.
344 word