part 8

( leave nicknames you think he'd call you in the comments. I'll put them in if I like them.)

DONNIE'S POV

It had been 2 years since that day. The day of tears and hugs. The day of compliments and happiness. Both I and Y/N tend to spend more time together. I can now make my magic more physical I stead of glowing mental images.

Y/N had been there the whole time I got nosebleeds and headaches till I got used to it. But of course, today of all days, some guy that says he's from the future had to appear.

He said his name was Casey. He apparently came to stop an oncoming apocalypse. We didn't believe him and didn't take him seriously. Y/N, on the other hand, seemed to trust him and his words.

And soon, when he told us how it happened, we also believed him. We then had to make a plan to get the key back. Y/N just let us plan away and sat in her lab. I soon got worried and went to ask her what's wrong.

This became common. I started acting like my brothers did when I stayed in my lab for too long, but with Y/N. She allowed me entrance to her lab.

She had changed a few things, of course, and made a wall space for mikey's ideas and drawings. I also made a wall for mikey and took into account his creativity as she did.

We were a crazy tech team that the world isn't ready for. As I entered, I saw her quickly hide what she was working on.

Donnie: What were you working on?
Y/N: Nothing of importance. Did you need something?
Donnie: Well, I noticed you didn't want to plan with us. And I was wondering why?
Y/N: I just didn't have any ideas. And though yes, it's rare, it's the truth.
Donnie: Alright. Well, want do you want me to get you?
Y/N: Just a glass of water and some oreos if you can.

This also became a common acurance. If she wasn't feeling like doing anything of big significance, I'd get her what she wanted. I also did this when she was on her menstrual cycle.

I told her I'd get the items and went to get them. My brothers also began smirking and giggling when I started doing these things. Mikey told me it could be because they think we're in love, but I told him otherwise.

I noticed that when I'm around her, I was not only calmer. I was also less annoyed. I felt my stomach flutter at every glimpse she gave me. And when we spoke, I just ignored everything but her voice.

I had asked Michael what it meant, and he said I was gaining feelings for Y/N. I feared the worst as soon as I realized it. Mikey said to wait until I saw Y/N make changes in how she treats me.

The only changes she ever made were that she went back to saying my full name and listened more intently as I spoke. She also would buy or make things I said I wanted.

I soon brought her the items she asked for, and then when I went to exit her room, I heard her thank me, but she didn't say my full name. She called me Donnie.

This made me happy, and I walked back to help my brothers, trying to push these feelings down until later.

(For those who are wondering why mikey needed compression gloves before the movie. I wanted to say I made a small change and made it to wear before they destroyed the shredder. Mikey had made a small portal to grab hold of the ring and smash it.)

As we went to get the key back, the krangg came through the portal. During our fight, we lost our magic. And thankfully, Y/N wasn't with us. When I got back to the lair thanks to the escape pods, Y/N was sitting there worried

But when Leo returned with the key, he was pissed and traumatized. The big issue was that Raph wasn't with him. He tried attacking Casey, and we had to hold him back.

Once leo was calm enough to tell us what happened, Y/N ran to her room and came back out revealing plans on how to save Raph. I asked how she knew this would happen, and all she said was that she makes plans for any and every occasion.

She knew something like this could happen. But it didn't stop us from making our plan in all hopes we'd all get back. But since raph didn't, she had to reveal these savior based plans.

We studied the plans and then went to find Raph. We found raph and got him out of this strange pod like thing. We were waking Raph up, but then Raph punched Leo away.

Raph began to transform and was now under the control of the krangg. Me, Mikey, and Y/N were snatched up into some gross shit. Mikey was grossed out, and so was I.

Y/N, on the other hand, was calm for some reason when she winked at us and pointed out that she didn't lose her powers and is currently helping Leo with raph until he gives up.

She stopped using her powers, and Raph seemed to stop attacking and regain control. Soon, we all regained our magic and continued to fight the krangg.

Soon, we had to move onto the plan of me, Mikey, and Y/N going to drive the tecnodrome back into the portal in the sky. We quickly went up, and when we got to the control room, we saw a panel of goop and squirmy tentacles.

I didn't know what to do until Y/N placed her hand on my shoulder, and I started gagging.

Mikey: What's going on?
Y/N: he has to put his hands into the panel.
Mikey: Oh god. Oh, that's gross.

Mikey had begun gagging.

Donnie: I gotta do it!
Mikey: I believe in you!
Y/N: You got this, Donnie.

I stuck my hands in the panel, but it wasn't working. Then I realized I'd have to go fulling into the panel. This made me gag more. Then I told Y/N to remove my protective shell.

She did so, and I let it take me into the panel. I soon became the ship, and as I got it moving, mikey cheered em on. But it didn't last long as the ship went to rip me out.

Thankfully, Leo isn't the only one of us with blades. I watched as Y/N created guns and blades to stop the ship from ripping me out, and luckily, she held them off long as we needed as the ship was completely inside the portal.

Mikey pulled me out of the portal, and I grabbed my protective shell before we all got grabbed, and we were thrown out the ship. Simply falling to our deaths.

Then Raph came to our rescue. He reassured me it wasn't a hug but a rescue. We then crashed on Statin Island. And we could only listen as leo told Casey to close the portal with him and the krangg inside.

We all told him no, but it happened anyway. I began to cry, but then mokey, who was also crying, stood up and put his hands in front of him and focused on getting leo back.

As he began opening a portal, we ran up and helped mikey. Our arms started taking damage, and as soon as Y/N took hold of us, both all three of us got a power boost, and the damage vanished.

The portal opened, and Rap reached for leo, and I used a drill to knock the krangg away from leo. We managed to pull leo through and close the portal. All of us hugged leo except for Y/N.

She just stood there and let us have our moment with leo. Later, during the after math, we were patched up, and Y/N stayed in her lab. I got worried and entered it without asking.

What I saw was a shock. She was making a patch for raphs shell, and her arms were cracking as she continued working. She didn't seem to care about herself, just us.

I ran over and took her hands in mine, stopping her work, and it stopped the cracks. She wanted me to let her continue, but I didn't let go. I hugged her tight, and then it began.

Y/N began to cry, and her hands started shaking horribly. It seemed like she took all the damage away from us and forced it onto herself. The cracks could kill her, so I called draxum once Y/N fell asleep.

(This is a bit of a longer chapter. This is 15,002 words.)