part 7

Y/N'S POV

Soon, it started to reach Christmas, and the turtles were very excited. I, of course, was excited as well. The turtles wanted to wear matching pj's, but Raph was scared to because of his shell tearing it up.

Donnie doesn't like the usual textures of pj's, and mikey was afraid of staining it. So I quickly got to work on the pj's. I got a list of textures Donnie does and doesn't like. I got raphs measurements and made it bigger than him. And I used a stain proof fabric for mikey.

I presented the pj's to the boys, and they all began to cry. I had thought I messed something up just for them to hug me. This hug included Donnie, which was a shock to me.

I hugged them back and and as they went to put on their pj's, I went and did the same in the bathroom. I still haven't thought of making myself a room.

And apparently, the boys already got gifts for everyone. It was just me who hadn't got them gifts. So as night began to fall, I went into stores last minute and got their gifts.

You wouldn't be able to tell that they were grabbed at the last minute. I had even gotten gifts for april and sunita and splinter. I wrapped the gifts and labeled them and then went to bed.

On the day of Christmas, I woke up and got to work on breakfast. That became a part of my routine. I would get up, brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, make the coffee and tea, and then make breakfast.

Leo started being the one to clean up around the lair. Raph would clean his room and leos room and the training room. Donnie would clean his room and his lab. And mikey would clean his room and the bathrooms. We had all created routines.

Back to the breakfast I was cooking. I was in the middle of making the pancakes when raph woke up. I was cutting up fruits when Leo woke up. Mikey woke up at the smell of bacon. Donnie woke up to the smell of pouring coffee and biscuits.

They all sat at the table, and I gave them each a plate as splinter entered the kitchen. I gave splinter has plate and then got mine. As we ate, I got nothing but good jobs and thumbs ups from the brothers and their father.

As I was finishing up my food, April and sunita walked in with their gifts for us and sat with the turtles and rat around the tree. I joined them and we started gifting the presents.

(Now the list of things each character got from each person.)

Splinter got a new robe from leo, a handmade card and bowl from mikey, a new handmade TV from donnie, a rat plushie from Raph, some new slippers from April, some gloves from sunita, and he got a picture of the while group from me.

Sunita got new boots from leo, a handmade ditto from mikey, a pokeball projector for the show from Donnie, a new hair clip from me, some candy from splinter, a jacket from raph, and a promise ring from April.

April got candy from splinter, a new phone from me, a handmade jewelry box from mikey, a promise ring from sunita, a squishmallow from Raph, a smart watch from Donnie, and a hand embroidered scarf from Leo.

Leo got a comic from Donnie, a figurine from mikey, some tea from April, some prank books from sunita, a set of sleep masks from raph, a hug from splinter and a sweater, and nail art supplies from me.

Mikey got paint from Leo, spray paint from splinter, a mask to wear while using the spray paint from April, some art gloves from sunita, a drawing tablet from Donnie, a coloringbook from Raph, and a sewing kit from me.

Raph got a squishmallow from April, a stuffed bear from sunita, a big soft blanket from Splinter, a new gaming system from Donnie, some new weights from mikey, a knitting kit from Leo, and fabric dye and fabrics from me.

Donnie got new cameras from April, a new laptop from sunita, a new comic from Leo, a Sheldon plushie from Raph, a camera from mikey, a purple satin jacket with his techs symbol on it from splinter but when he opened my gift he froze and started tearing up.

Did I choose the wrong thing? I started to worry I did something wrong. I had put a note in the box with thanks for listening and congratulations that he completed his training with me.

Donnie showed everyone the gift I gave him. It was a starter dnd set with little figures, a board, books, and notebooks. She cried and hugged me, thanking me over and over again. I told him it was no problem at all and then began opening my gifts.

I got candy from mikey, some cookbooks from Splinter, a necklace from April, a bracelet from sunita, a blanket from Raph, and some katanas from demob slayer. But I had noticed no gift from Donnie under the tree.

Donnie must have noticed and asked me to follow him somewhere. I got up and did so. I was getting suspicious but then came across a lavender colored curtain. Donnie then pulled the curtain to the side, revealing a room full of my favorite things.

I began to tear up, and I finally smiled for the first time since I left my dimension. I walked it and looked around. And the Donnie told me this wasn't all he did. I told him this was enough but he told me to follow him again and I did.

I followed him to a large garage door painted to have a portrait of the group on it. But the biggest shock was when I opened it to see my own lab with a door connecting the lab with Donnie's.

I began crying and hugged Donnie softly due to his lack of his protective shell. He hugged back, and I soon began to feel him smile. We then went back to the others. And soon, the Christmas games began.

That day was the best day of my life. And I can't wait to spend more time with these people. I knew things could only go uphill from here.