part 10

Y/N'S POV

It's been years since then. (They are all 4 years older). I was training and teaching mikey a few things while doing so. Raph was out with Cassandra, leo was with usagi, both dad's and mom went on a date and as usual April and sunita were at school.

Donnie happened to walk in when I was doing push-ups and decided to sit on my back. I continued as usual and handed him a book I was reading. He read the book, and I continued.

Donnie: Hey, love?
Y/N: What is it, darling?
Donnie: Tomorrow, can you get all dressed up? I'm taking you out on a date.
Y/N: Of course, but how dressed up are we talking?
Donnie: How about you wear a dress that makes me wanna hug you till you can't breathe.
Y/N: So, either a tight dress or something just cute?
Donnie: Yes.
Y/N: Alright then, darling.

I continued my work out, and Donnie was shooed away by mikey, who grabbed me to get my outfit ready for tomorrow. We went through many of my clothes, but we finally landed on something.

Soon everyone got back and we went to bed. The next day, I woke up and just started cleaning my room before moving to donnies room to clean. Neither of our rooms was terrible, but I liked keeping things clean.

It soon reached around time to go, and I went to get ready. I got into the outfit, and mikey helped me pick and did my hair. I also put on some jewelry.

When I walked out, I saw a shell shocked (I would love you forever if you got this reference!) Donnie with his mouth open. His arms fell limb at his sides, and then he put himself back together.

Donnie: Stunning.
Y/N: Thank you now, let's go.

We went to a nice restaurant. Donnie drove us and was a gentleman the entire time. And throughout the dinner, he said nothing.

I was getting worried, then a band came out and started playing a romantic song. I was confused before seeing Donnie get on one knee and pull out a box.

Donnie: Y/N, the very spark in my heart, my one and only, my love, my everything. We've been through hell and back. You've been there, and you were the most understanding of everyone. Would you grant me the pleasure of being my wife forevermore?

I didn't realize it, but I was crying as I got up and hugged Donnie. I kissed him quickly and said yes. The ring was gorgeous, and now, after all the hell we've been through, I finally know that this man will be mine forever.

(If you have any requests for full stories, tell me here.)

(Here is the dress and ring.)

)