4 - Charlie

The strange psychosis had still not stopped. However, today everything was just different in general. It had already started with Leo not being followed on the way there. On the way to class he ran into his bullies, but only got angry looks. And one of them seemed to have a black eye, which he covered very hastily with make-up. Leondre could only grin at that. Whoever was responsible for it had done the only right thing.

He didn't really know how it all started. He knew the guys from kindergarten. And it had already started there. Maybe he was just the weird one. He was just surprised that they hadn't learned anything yet. But probably also because he had never defended himself before. And he hadn't planned that either, after all he knew that it wouldn't change anything.

"Boy Leo, you're crazy." a classmate hurried towards him. Unfortunately Leondre didn't remember his name.

"What happened?" he asked, confused.

His answer was a video. It showed Leo taking down his bullies with absolutely no effort. Both with words and with violence.

He stared at the video in shock.

"You're crazy, man. This is really going through the roof. You've almost got 500 views. In one day." the classmate tapped him on the shoulder.

Confused, Leo just tried to carry on. Apart from the fact that there was nothing he could do apart from just forget everything. Why hadn't he fainted? Had the person he'd swapped places with taken his place? That would mean he hadn't imagined it.

Leo didn't believe it. He couldn't. It was too crazy even for him.

He sat down on his seat. Not unnoticed like usual. This time a few students turned around to look at him. Still, it remained quiet. Once again he spent the class doing completely different things. And this time, too, the teacher pulled him out for a one-on-one conversation.

"Did you really beat up your former classmates?" she asked him with bitter disappointment.

How did Leo know that was going to happen? What should he say? Yes or no would both be a lie. He sighed, cursing that this always happened to him. It would be nice not to have to stand here right now.

Then he opened them again.

He stared at the ceiling. In his ears, AmEN! sounded, first steadily, then more and more clearly, a song that had accompanied him on the way home a lot recently. He looked around, confused.

"Who are you?" two clear blue eyes suddenly looked at him piercingly.

Leo woke up with a start and sat upright in bed. He knew those eyes. That was the guy. The one from the school hallway. His supposed friend.