☾ Chapter 006 ☽

The Crossroads of Destiny

Sokka's POV
Morning had broken the surface as Aang and I began to approach the city. 

"So, what kind of trouble is Katara in?" I ask my friend. 

"I don't know." he admits. "In my vision, I just knew she needed help. And if she's in danger.." he faces me, "..Rosabella probably is too." 

"Rosabella sent me this scroll a while before you came." I hand him the scroll and take Appa's reins as he reads it. 

""Sokka. Help. In. Danger."?" He glanced at me. 

"I don't know what it means," I say while taking it back and handing him the controls to fly Appa. "But I know it can't be something good. I never should've left her." 

"Don't blame yourself, Sokka. I'm sure she's with Suki, and Suki can protect her." Aang reassures me. I nod, still not fully reassured. 

"It'd be nice if your Avatar powers could be just a little more specific from time to time." I complain jokefully. We hear loud rumbling and see a dust cloud moving across the ground. Aang Steers Appa closer to what it is, we see that it's Toph earthbending. We lower and fly beside her. 

"Need a ride?" I yell out to her, spooking her and causing her to fall. Aang lands Appa and I help Toph get on. We take off again. 

"So, how did it go with the Guru?" Toph asks Aang. "Did you master the Avatar State?" She holds onto my arm, in an attempt not to fall off. 

"Uh..." Aang hesitates. 

"Aang are you okay?" I ask him. 

"I'm great." he says. "It went great with the Guru, I completely mastered the Avatar State." He laughs nervously as we fly over the wall and city. "Yeah..." 

Zuko's POV
Uncle poured four cups of tea. One for each of us, and one for the each of the royals. Just then, the most beautiful girl ever walked in. She had auburn hair that fell down her back swiftly, gray eyes, soft rose colored lips, darkish skin. A silver flower jeweled crown sat delicately on her head, matching her pale yellow and sage green gown. 

"Hello." She bowed before us, we stood and bowed to her. "Thank you for coming, I must admit, at first I had not known of this. But, now, the tea smells amazing." 

"Thank you, Your Highness." Uncle said. The girl kneels on a cushion across from me, she notices my scar but says nothing. Picking up her small cup of Jasmine Tea and sipping it. Sparkles shone in her vibrant gray eyes when she tasted it. 

"Sir, this is the best Jasmine Tea I've ever had." She said to Uncle. 

"Thank you, Princess." 

"Rosabella is just fine." She smiles, the small smile she gives us is enough to give me butterflies in my stomach. 

"What's taking your father so long?" I ask, then mentally scold myself for it. 

Rosabella stands. "I can go retrieve him." She walks away, Uncle nudges me after she leaves. 

"She was quite the beauty, Prince Zuko." He teases, seeing my blush. 

Sokka's POV (again lol)
Appa growled as we flew into the palace. We rushed into the throne room, where we saw Basco, the Earth King, and Rosabella. 

"Katara's fine." The Earth King says. "You have nothing to worry about." 

"But in my vision... I felt so sure she was in trouble." Aang stepped forward. I notice Rosabella fighting tears. I furrow my brow.