into your arms

~Chapter 24~

Into his arms, the alpha effortlessly carried Felix on his pair of masculine arms. His steps forward destined at the spotlight where the marvellously and beautifully decorated table awaited them. With a white silky smooth clothes on it and a beautiful vase of flowers with red roses place in the middle.

Felix's eyes were tugged on the alpha, even though the grip of Hyunjin was firm around his body Felix still wrapped his arms around the Alpha's shoulder as his life was depending on it. His heart responding crazily and his cheeks had the heavy tint of red knowing that the people were watching them.

"You're liking it," Hyunjin spoke without even looking at Felix which made the younger go red. "No I'm not," Felix immediately defended, anyone barely can hear their conversation midst of everyone making ear deafening appulauding noises for the couple.

Hyunjin's first step stepped on the first stairs of stage. He smirked knowing in which situation the younger was right now. "Liar.." Hyunjin's lips curved at the corner in a teasing smirk. "I'm not ...." Felix gave his best to defend himself but what could he do, the god gave him the mouth to lie but eyes to tell the truth. His feelings was thoroughly visible on his eyes and Hyunjin was enjoying it. Hyunjin's hand gripped tighter at the younger's thigh while Felix was speechless as his breath hitched.

The alpha stopped at the middle of stage, he let Felix down. They looked at each other for the while. A beautiful smile curved on the Alpha's lips when Felix wasn't containing any specific emotions on his features. Felix's heart was still in a surprise that this happened all of sudden and a stranger who he met randomly, who was claimed to be a successful rich buisnessman with a pretty sculpted features with well defined body Mr. Hwang is now going to be his Mr. Hubby.

The lights of the hall turned off and in brief fairy lights of stage were spotlighted on the name  tag of 'Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix'. The two most beautiful people who were going to be bound reflected their fairy like features in the fairy lights. People were not done yet admiring them, how could they when they were witnessing the most prettiest couple is to be existed.

The points of fairy lights around them and their locked gazes with a mild music of classical vocals all together reflecting an immortal romance of a pair of doves. The only musics resonating through the hall, maybe they were staring at each other since too long with questioning themselves if it's fate or faith.

Hyunjin at the moment was wanted to forget the regrets but his heart keep reminding him that Felix was not happy with this marriage. He himself didn't know was he happy or not but yet he wasn't in regret of this marriage.

In their silent conversation the crowd finding it needs to be courageous. They needed the couple to hold each other's hands and search the souls within each other. They wanted the couple to just grab the two velvety boxes placed ahead of them and clamied each other to soon to be spouses, to engaged with each other for the lifetime.

"Hyunjin, HYUNJIN, HYUNJIN..." And the Alpha's friends amidst of this started couraging Hyunjin from beside the edge of stage.

Hyunjin froze, snapping out of his daze. He took a deep breath, his eyes locking onto Felix's. His heart was pounding tremendously, lots of things he wanted to say yet he didn't know how to and what to say.

"Felix," he began, his voice steady but filled with emotion. Sucking on to his breath he held the courage his friends had given to him. Maybe a little hesitant when the younger was awaiting his response. The alpha hung his head on the floor, then slightly raised his head with a bright courageous smile.

"I know this isn't how you envisioned your life. And to be honest, I'm not sure what the future holds for us. But I do know that I want to face it with you."

Felix's eyes widened, the sincerity in Hyunjin's voice cutting through his confusion. "I promise to respect you, to support you, and to try my best to make you happy," Hyunjin continued. "This marriage might be arranged, but I believe we can build something real."

The room fell silent, the guests holding their breath as they watched the couple. Felix, feeling a surge of emotion, nodded. He hadn't expected it but it was truly heartwarming and overwhelming for him. There was a moment of silence. "I... I believe we can too," he whispered, his voice barely audible but filled with determination.

Hyunjin smiled, reaching for one of the velvety boxes. He opened it, revealing a beautiful ring. A simple yet beautiful silvery ring shone, it's Reflection on the Omega's eyes when he was holding his breath.

"Felix Lee, will you do me the honor of being my husband?" he asked, his voice clear and confident.

Felix watched the ring on the Alpha's hand and a sincerity on his features, he hesitated to respond. It was too overwhelming for him.

"Say Yes..YES YES ...." Now the couraging appulauding ranging for Felix from the guests, his family and friends. He slightly raised his head looking at the alpha.

As Felix took time to respond anything Hyunjin took the further action which made everyone to go insane.

On his knees for you Mr. Lee Felix.

"Will you marry me?"

Stop, Hwang Hyunjin you would turn it funeral of Lee Felix, it's too much. Didn't get the time to even release his breath.

"Will do..."

And the remaining fairy lights also turned off, and Both of their silhouette on the staged screen. Felix's hand lending ahead where the alpha slipped the ring in it. Finally...

Felix took the box and opened it in which the same ring as his was there but nobody saw it as only their silhouette was on the sight. The alpha stood up offering his hand to the Omega where Felix also slipped the ring.

Hyunjin smiled, leaning towards the Omega.. their shadows looked like they were going to kiss. Felix widened his eyes when the hot breath of the alpha fanned over his flesh of neck. "Thank you" Hyunjin lowly whispered, "for giving us a chance......"

A/N :- it's fun when you stole someone else's wifi shush don't tell anyone hehe. It's sucks whatever quick reminder I have never been in an engagement party and also I suck at English help. BTW wait wait wait are you guys being for real 😭 thank chhu so much lops for 1k votes it's actually unbelievable for me as the story still haven't in the middle of it and It reached this milestone. Lop u guys too much.