Who I want to be mine?

~Chapter 36~

The resemblance of a devilish grin lingering on the Alpha's features, approaching his teacher so close to himself. His voice filled with a dark tone sending trembles through the Omega's spine. Felix's breath hitched at the moment, the younger leaned closer to him and whispered a compliment on his ear.

"Do you guys know each other?" Jisung interrupted the tension. Felix slightly turned to Jisung but couldn't respond with any specific tone.

"Oh! You haven't told your friend about me?" Jeongin smirked eyeing Felix then Jisung. "Apparently I'm his student, but something more," Jeongin let out a hissy chuckle.

"We have nothing Jisung, he is just a psycho bitch stay away from me." Felix finally spoke, pushing the younger away in which Jeongin chuckled with a mock tone.

"This is what I like most about you, you're exactly what I craved for," Jeongin darkly whispered. Jisung also felt the creep dodging by the presence of the alpha.

"You crazy bastard, I am freaking engaged see here my ring," Felix retorted, showing his ring close to the Alpha's face. Jeongin smiled, approaching the older's hand.

"What the freak are you doing?" Felix yelled while Jeongin left a kiss on Felix's hand.

While this scene was witnessed by the alpha who had his knuckle tight at the sight. His mind going wild at the sight, does his Omega getting harrased?

Chan worriedly looked at Hyunjin, he saw the alpha in a state of feral. His face was burning with anger.

"Hyunjin..?" Chan worriedly placed a hand on Alpha's shoulder. Hyunjin was breaking every single knots which was keeping him to stay still, he didn't want to delve in such type of things which can impact his family's reputation but the scene going on his sight making him lost control.

Not thinking twice Hyunjin was about to step closer, he stopped. Within his heartbeat. Feeling like breath stuffed at the throat when he saw Felix pulled the man and crashed their lips together.

Jisung widened his eyes at the sight, what the heck Felix was doing. While Felix squeezed his eyes tightly just binding his lips to the alpha yet Jeongin smirked through the kiss.

Felix pulled back shoving the younger away. "Wasn't this all you wanted..now leave you freaky creepy bastard." Felix yelled, while he knew, he knew he did so wrong. He was freaking engaged and for all its equivalent to cheating which was not acceptable by him and his norms but yet. He wanted to get rid of it..but it didn't seem like it did help.

Jeongin's smile widened, his heart jumped at the enthusiasm. The freak it was his first kiss with someone who he longed for. He slightly wiped his lips.

"You know me well, Mr. Lee and maybe more.."

"I said stop barking and keep in mind it's Mr. Hwang Felix, " Felix had had enough, he was just so close to punch the freak out of the man then the MC started to speak at the microphone getting everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone..." The crowd erupted in the loud cheered with the MCs first words.

"Hyunjin, Hyunjin?" Chan called the alpha. Who was actually wasn't in the right state of mind...he could never. He didn't know what it was anger, jealousy or pain. It was everything but most of it was pain. Why it's hurt?

His eyes tugged at the Omega, was he the same person for whom Hyunjin was about to leave his passion? Leave his happiness? A person who he couldn't claim? A person who didn't have any care about him? A cheater?

This could be against the social belief that an alpha cried but all he did for his Omega who he was skeptical if he was indeed his or....

"Hyunjin let's go the match is about start," Chan pulled the younger from the sight.

Meanwhile, Jeongin got up with a smirk. Then bent to the Omega's ear..," cheer for me baby," he lowly said then back up going to behind the ring. Making Felix puzzled what did he mean? Was Jeongin going to bat the match with Sam? His eyes widened as he looked at his friend.

And there, Felix surprised, when his friend slapped him as hard on his cheeks yanking his head. "Felix, do you have any idea what did you do?" Jisung yelled in anger. Felix held his stinged cheek looking at his friend with shock.

"Sungi-"

"Don't call me..have you forgotten who you're and what did you do? Do you know who you belong to? What if Hwangs get to know about it..I can't defend you?" Jisung spat, In rage.

Then finally the realisation hit the omega. What if they'll know? Was he a cheater? No he has no intention of anything other than get rid of Jeongin but his way..his action wasn't right choice for it.

"Sungie I-" his voice stuck at the mid. "You keep doing stupid things, I hate you because you're stupid than me," Jisung turned around avoiding his friend.

Felix didn't know what to say other than carrying regret inside his chest who turned to the ring. Why he was so stupid?

"Let's welcome our renowned boxer of industry.... I.N" the MC's voice rang through the auditorium within the ear deafening applaud of fans. The boxer, Yang Jeongin ascended to the ring.

He was a new but already a fascinated figure of the industry.. maybe he was there to take the place of Sam who had made it in his whole boxing career.

The man with well defined body with that godly look and that crazy smile on his lips oh! Would be the death of the people  present there. Yang Jeongin waved at the crowd then his eyes fell upon a surprised omega. He smirked at the side, then winked.

What is going on? Why this is going on? This was messed up so messed up.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin at the other hand couldn't solve the puzzle on his head. He just wanted to lock himself and cry his heart out... saying this was such a shame but he wanted to do it. He wasn't prepared for the match, not mentally. How could he...

The very first time feeling of heartbroken, why it hurts so much. It sting so much that it's churn and he wanted to rip out his heart. He wanted to shout at the top of his lungs but all he did carried a face without any expression.

Making it to the restroom Hyunjin met by his other friends Minho and Changbin. Who patted on his shoulder and give him words of encouragement for the combat.

Chan was there at the scene, he saw what Hyunjin saw and he felt empathy for his friend yet anger to Felix. Chan gently grabbed the Alpha's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Hyunjin, what you saw ...." He broke his sentences and looked down then raised his head. "He was never your happiness maybe but right now what you are going to do is what which makes you happy..so just enjoy it how you used to.."

Hyunjin stood without saying anything slightly nodding. Right, the younger was never his happiness so he has no right to make him feel hurt. He didn't mind and hurt with Felix having someone beforehand marriage after all the marriage wasn't the Omega's choice. But atleast he could do what the alpha did.

Sharing it with the alpha ...but no uh he didn't maybe Felix was the one who was in regret he was one who don't want to this marriage any further. Of course it's his mother's choice her happiness but if she'll know about it, it will hurt more. So...

It's best for everyone, for him, for Felix and for his mother..call off this marriage....

A/N:- Quak quak 🦆 🦆