🛸﹒meeting your "match" !

YOUR P

YOUR P.O.V

did that app give my phone a virus or something?
it had better not, i just bought thi-

my thoughts were stopped by someone yelling my name,

“ (Y/NNN)!!! A TABLE DOESNT HAVE A WAITER GREETING THEM!!! ”

im going now!!

I said clearly annoyed, but this was my only source of income, i shouldnt complain.

I stand up getting myself ready, all the regulars here are so shitty, bob?, a pervert who flirts with all the female waiters here and he brings in a new woman here every friday!

going up to the table, i knew who it was already, one of the worst people that come here, a stuck up, entitled cat, lauren, who weirdly looked like that also cat character, joy? with her yellow and blue fur. and the other time when i was serving her, she complained that the buffalo wings she ordered were too spicy, she was the one who said to make it extra spicy for her!?

“ Nice to see you again, ill be taking care of you today, feel free to ask me any questions at any time! ” i say with a big fake smile, giving her the menu

I gave her a few minutes “ do you already know what drinks you want?”

“ I would just like a iced tea, how are you doing? i see lines forming on your forehead already ” she giggled, if i didnt need this job i wouldve slapped her and quit.

“ Im doing fine, should i start you up with the drinks? ”

She just nodded at me, smirking like she won, i cant wait for my shift to end.

Just as my shift was about to end, a green hedgehog with a cat all over him

“they better be the last people that come here, i swear.. ” my eyes rolling

I quickly went to their table, introduced myself, gave them the menu, and gave them a few minutes to pick drinks, while the hedgehog was clearly checking me out.