~The Greeting~

Mileena shuffled into the room with her duffel bag hitting the floor with a thud. She looked up and saw all eyes were on her. Assuming that only regulars came here, she understood the curious stares.

A man with two scars around his mouth walked pasted her, stopping at the sight of her.

"You alright lass?" His prominent Scottish accent almost calming her nerves. He stood in front of her his leather jacket and kutte on as he waited for an answer.

She breathed out not realising she was holding her breath. Trying to ignore the stares, she just about whispered.

"I was sent to find Jax Teller" she opened her hand and showed the man who now had a worried expression on his face, the letter from her mother.

He eyed up the note and turned behind him, he looked around until his eyes landed on the blonde in question sitting at the bar with an old looking man.

Jax looked at Chibs, questioning what was going on. He called Jax over with a hand, causing the blonde to leave the bar stool and walk over, beer in hand. He stepped towards Mileena her eyes not leaving his.

"You alright darling?" He asked, looking between her and Chibs.

"I-I was sent to see you" she replied turning her gaze towards the floor.

He took a swig of his beer and looked back at her.

"By who?"

"Jennifer Teller"

The name brought the club to a silent standstill. Jax just stood there speechless.

"How do you know my aunt?" He stepped closer almost intimidating her. Chibs put a hand on Jax's chest as he caught on to Mileena's rapid breathing.

"She's my m-mother" she replied scared.

Jax took a step back, a rather round man with long curly hair came from his seat. He walked towards Mileena. Chibs stood next to Bobby not knowing what to say.

"What's your name?" Bobby asked quietly to not startle the young woman.

"Mileena Teller Coralan" she replied clutching the letter.

Whispers began to erupt around the room. The surname Coralan being familiar in the club. Known to be the London charters fallen leader. Mileena looked back at a silent Jax and shakily opened her hand to give Jax the letter.

"My mother told me to find you, to give you this letter" Mileena spoke softly. He took the letter and stared into her eyes.

"I thought everyone was dead?" His eyes now teary as he looked at his only surviving relative, who looked nothing like him. The two had never met but Jax heard of his younger cousin through letters sent by his aunt. Mileena just looked down, she understood the confusion and pain that Jax was going through. It was cut short when a man with short white hair stalked over, his face farthest from amused. He stepped in front of Jax, his eyes boring into hers.

"You Jens kid?" He grumbled out, judging her up and down.
Mileena nodded her voice lost.
With a loud sigh he continued, " -knew her becoming micks old lady would blow up in her face, even JT knew it was a bad idea."

Mileena looked away her eyes scanning the room, falling on people who she had no clue about. She tried to ignore the fact this man knew her mother and was judging her existence.