~bodyguard~

The boys had just got back from their run hiding the guns and wanted to get back to the clubhouse to celebrate their union with the Irish. The revving of their bikes echoed across the parking lot and it didn't take long for the croweaters to make their way out to greet them.

Mileena was in the kitchen washing the dishes, she wanted to be useful and she knew the other women in the club began to think of her as a burden. They all looked at her with a curious stare. They'd be begging and trying to get Jax's attention. Yet she comes waltzing in one random day and she gets his undivided love and care? Even the rest of the boys have taken to her. It made the girls angry, not knowing that they were actually cousins. Mileena hummed along to a tune in her head, completely oblivious to the dirty looks. Her long brown curls came right to her hips, her white crop top and black jeans fitted her tightly as she continued cleaning up. It made the other girls jealous at how she could be so effortless yet still gain the attention of the club's finest men.

She loved hearing the gossip as she stayed in the corner of the room, some croweaters and some ol'ladies were speaking about Jax and Ima

She loved hearing the gossip as she stayed in the corner of the room, some croweaters and some ol'ladies were speaking about Jax and Ima. She didn't know who Ima was but all she knew was that she was a porn star who fucked Jax last night and a woman named Tara? had walked in on them.

Shaking her head, she questioned what she had gotten herself involved in. The girls weren't as bitchy back home, but then again they were all like 35+.

Her head snapped to the door of the clubhouse, she walked through the kitchen and walked into the main room. The boys all piled in and began to laugh and converse. Clay was leading them and just walked straight past her. She sighed wondering why he had to be so mean to her. Jax saw her pained look and walked over.

"It's okay Mileena, he just doesn't like to be reminded of the past...your mother and mine...they had some issues"

She looked up with him with curious eyes wanting to know more. The rest of the men had already started the music and drinks. It was a Friday night after all. Tig, Opie, Juice, Happy, Chibs, Bobby, Piney, Kozik, all of them were up partying and having fun. Gemma had even came along wanting to revel in the clubs success. Clay had an arm wrapped around Gemma at the bar as Half sac poured them glasses.

Croweaters had begun to strip and dance on the pole, Happy and Tig enjoying the show as they sat on the chairs close by. She recognised the redhead who was grinding against the pole as one of the girls who was snarling at her earlier. It caused her to sigh. It all began to be too much for Mileena. She looked up at Jax, wanting answers.

"Am I ever going to know what my mother's life was?" She spoke with a harsh tone her English accent thick it made Jax squint his eyes, she knew she should have been nicer considering he had just taken her in for free but at the end of the day, they were blood and Mileena knew nothing of them.

Jax just sighed. He's been stressed recently and he knows he hasn't explained enough to her but hell- he's trying to figure out stuff about his father too! And this whole Tara thing is making everything worse.