~Did he just wink?~

*MILEENA POV*
Bikes were revving as the party had spilled out outside. Today was a very busy one for sure. Girls were everywhere. I had caught sight of Maya a while ago, she was at first dancing on the pole and now she's just a loose cannon. It had made me insecure in my dirty clothes. I looked down and scoffed. I had made my way to the dorms. So they don't think I can be hot? Pft.

And that's what has led me to this. I've wanted to kill myself for the past twenty minutes. By the time I get a good outfit it'll be over!!!

I walked around my bed sighing at the duffel bag across the top. I still haven't unpacked. Can you blame me? This clubhouse is hectic. I could hear the cheers of the party through the walls and it frustrated me even more. I wanted to cry.

*knock knock*

My head whipped to the door and I walked over tripping over a few pieces of clothes.

"Cunt" I cursed as I swung open the door and was met with Tig and Chibs.

"Hiya lass Jax's askin bout ya" Chibs announced. He held a glass full of whiskey.

"Yeah darling come out and join what's taking so long?" Tig laughed. They were both clearly tipsy.

I furrowed my brows at them. My anger evident on my face.

"Aye love what's wrong" Chibs soothed. He passed his glass to Tig, and stepped into the room. He took one look at the floor and let out a belly laugh.

"Who ya tryna impress?... the Queen's back home love" his laughter bounced off the walls as he turned around to face me.

I scowled at him as I saw Tig pick up a pair of knickers from the floor.

"Didn't think you'd be a lace girl" he giggled. He swung my thong around his finger and I saw red.

I stormed over and pinched his ear.

"Ah okay okay okay I'm sorry I'll leave!!" He yelped as I brought him to the door and shut it on him.

I took a breath and then opened the door again. He stood there with a smirk on his face so I held my hand out. The other one my hip waiting for him.

He rolled his eyes putting the underwear in my hand, before chugging Chibs drink and walking off. I shut the door and walked over to Chibs who was now sitting on my bed.

"Who's going on night watch tonight?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, whoever Jax puts up to it, probably gonna be Happy again"

Chibs looked at me before looking away. Something weird in his gaze.

"Bet you hope that" he smirked before getting up.

Before I had a chance to reply he had brought me up by the arms and shoved a black ball into my hands.

"Wear this and hurry your ass up, Jax is gonna kill us" he smiled at me genuinely.

I sighed and smiled back before he left. Shutting the door behind himself. I looked down and saw the ball turn into a black dress. The fabric soft. It made me smile, this dress was bought by my mother.

After a while I was finally ready. I bent down and put some black heels on.