Bethany-part five

We are all trying to find a way to get Mack back. She has been gone for at least one hour. " I will swim through the tunnel and see if I will end up wherever Mack did," I say.
            "I don't know that seems dangerous," says Darby.
                " Let's all go," says Talyn. " That way we all find her at the same time."
               "Ok. Fine. It looks like that is only choice," replies Sarah. We all take each other's hand and jump back into the water. We count to three, take a deep breath and go underwater at the same time. We swim for 10 seconds and we disappear. We are in endless water. It feels like I am breathing but I'm not. I am scared. We are still holding hands. We look at each other in fear. Suddenly we start floating. We start slow. Then we go faster and faster. We are thrown in to the air. Our hands are split apart and we fly in separate directions. Water lifts us into the air. We are about 5 to 6 stories high. I see our tent. I try to jump into the water, but I can't. I hear thunder and it starts pouring rain and hailing. The hail is not hitting us though. We are on our own thing made of water lifting us up. It looks like a water spout, but it is not connected to a cloud. It comes from the water and strait up. There is four of them.
               I am on one, Sarah is on one,Darby is on one, and Talyn is on one. lightning lights up the sky. I am scared again, knowing one of us could get struck at any moment. Suddenly four strikes of lightning is heading toward all of us, and strikes us all at the same time. We all start screaming. We fall immediately. It stops raining and lightning. We all swim toward each other, terrified.