Chapter 72: The Villain Prince (14)

When Song Xuyi woke up, he found that he had arrived in the country of Wu.

She found herself lying in an extremely empty room, except for a table and a bed, without any other furniture, and through the papered windows, she could clearly hear crying from outside the room...

An old nanny was standing by the bed looking at him with complicated eyes.

Seeing that Song Xuyi woke up, the old lady immediately gave a dry cough to attract Song Xuyi's attention, and then impatiently threw Song Xuyi a set of maid's clothes.

"Changing clothes, the prince's flowers and plants are still waiting for you to serve!" As she spoke, the old mother changed her expression again, and warned seriously: "You have to be clear about your own identity. You are regarded as a prisoner of war captured by the enemy. Don't think that when you enter the East Palace, you think about climbing the dragon and the phoenix if you have two points of beauty. The emperor and nobles like the prince are not something you can imagine..."

Immediately afterwards, the old nanny taught Song Xuyi some rules in the palace. Generally speaking, what the old nanny said was no different from the rules in the Lishui Palace.

Song Xuyi listened absentmindedly and quickly analyzed the current situation clearly.

Because the plan he had discussed with the Wang family was seen through by the prince, the prince put the assassin on Lishui country and detained the envoys sent by the emperor.

High-ranking officials such as envoys were concentrated in the post station to take care of them, while the rest of the dancing girls and musicians who contributed were brought into the palace as maids of honor.

When assigning the maids, the maidservant next to the prince picked Song Xuyi and asked Song Xuyi to go to the East Palace to attend to the flowers and plants. This nanny was sent by the maidservant to teach Song Xuyi how to behave.

Song Xuyi lowered his head and seemed to be respectful, but his mood sank to the bottom at this moment:

Song Xuyi told his grandfather that he was sick and then sneaked into the emissary team.

At this time, two days later, it is estimated that the members of the Wang family already knew about the fact that he had infiltrated the envoy group. Song Xuyi could hardly imagine how Wang Mian felt when he found out that he had been captured...

But now is not the time to think about these things.

Seeing that Song Xuyi's lowered eyebrows were pleasing to the eye and the other enchanting dancers, the old mother stopped beating Song Xuyi's words after a while, urged Song Xuyi to change her clothes, and took her out of the house.

Different from the exquisite and rich palace of Lishui Kingdom, with five steps, one scene and ten steps and one pavilion, the palace of Wuguo is extremely grand and magnificent. Walking all the way, with high tiles and red walls, blue sky and white clouds, it has its own kind of open-minded beauty.

The atmosphere in the Ukrainian Palace was extremely depressing. Everyone walked solemnly, with their heads bowed, and there was no smile on their faces.

Thinking of the rumors that the emperor of Wu country tortured and murdered his slaves, Song Xuyi's heart skipped a beat, and he lowered his head along with everyone else.

However, it seems that the more you are afraid of something, the more you will come. When passing a palace, suddenly a handsome man pushed open the palace door in a panic and came out...

The man was wearing powder and fat, the clothes on his body were almost naked, his white skin was covered with red marks, his face was flushed, he seemed to be avoiding something, when he saw Song Xuyi beside the nanny, his eyes suddenly lit up, When he came up, he planned to pull Song Xuyi's hand—