❝*𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞*❞

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘴. 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. #𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘴.

- 𝘌𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯

Night had fallen over South Park, casting darkness across the snowy town

Night had fallen over South Park, casting darkness across the snowy town. As the town settled into a quiet state, you found yourself standing outside your house, waiting for a certain someone's arrival.

There were close to no lights outside, the only one present coming from inside your house. Your parents, despite the hour, were still awake and sitting in the living room, probably hoping to take a peek at whoever it was you were waiting for that late at night. Just in case something happened to you, and they needed to know whose subscription to life they had to end.

Despite the cold, you stood there, not particularly bothered as you played some games on your phone, your breath forming puffs of steam in the chilly air. You lifted your gaze and scanned the quiet streets, searching for any sign of movement, any indication that a certain guy, with a drill, was on his way.

The black-haired superhero had, however, not chosen to appear normally, but to jump out from a bush that was rather close to you. Was that his idea of a surprise entrance?

"So, we meet again, Metis." He struck a pose, standing proudly with his yellow power drill in hand, despite his voice sounding a bit unsure and showing how awkward he really felt.

"How long have you been hiding in that bush, Toolshed?"

He coughed and ignored your question, continuing his rehearsed introduction, "I have to put our petty differences aside."