Edging To Die

Hello everyone this is a new chapter please enjoy

Luke walks into school, with his head held down.

Emanuel walks up to him. "Yo, what's wrong? You seem down."

Luke sighs. "It's nothing. Fuck off and leave me alone."

Luke storms off and Emanuel gasps. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
BUNDA
Jordan is not at school today. The bell rings and Luke decides to skip class. He walks out the gym doors to behind the school and pulls out a joint.

Count: yo wassup let's roll up
Luke pulls out a lighter and lights his joint. He takes a hit and he tastes the marijuana fill his mouth. He feels fuzzy and he can feel the smoke go down his windpipe. His pupils dilate and his eyes go red.

Siiiighhhh.....
He takes another hit. He coughs. However, Luke starts to feel himself getting high. He smiles and his worries start to drift away.
Pfffff....
Another hit. Then another. Then another. Luke is on a whole notha planet rn
To his surprise, though, Emanuel storms through the door.

"What the fuck are you doing man?!" He rips the lit joint out of Luke's hand. "Put that shit DOWN."
𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

Luke sighs and looks up at him. His eyes are red and glossy. Emanuel feels empathy towards him and facepalms. "Why are you doing this shit to yourself, dude? You're going to ruin your own life."

Luke seems frustrated. "You wouldn't fucking understand. My life is already ruined."

Emanuel shakes his head in disapproval. "How so?"

Luke looks at him and his eyes get watery. "Shut the hell up... 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭."

"But I would, Luke. I would; Come on, talk to me." Emanuel says.

Luke starts sobbing and loses it. "MATT ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND I COULD'VE RESCUED HIM! I feel so guilty.. It's all my fucking fault.. If he dies, I'm killing myself to go down with him."

Emanuel is in shock. There is a long pause between the next few words are exchanged.

"Luke I-" Emanuel gets cut off.

"I love him, Emanuel.... I love him." Luke is crying softly. "I want to spend the rest of my life with him. No one loves him like I do."

Cj: yo wassup

"Luke, I'm sorry. I understand. I know you do. But I promise he'll be fine." Emanuel tries to consult him.

"HOW THE 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 WOULD YOU KNOW?" Luke gets defensive.

Emanuel looks up at him. "Because I've attempted suicide before."

Luke gasps. He feels his whole body convulse. He feels like he was so misunderstanding of Emanuel this whole time. He always thought Emanuel was a spoiled popular bitch. However, he never knew Emanuel was struggling. How could he not? He feels so guilty.